By Farminers Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monosnap for iPhone allows you to take photos, add arrows, shapes or text to the picture and share it with friends or colleagues. With this app you can also edit and publish screenshots made on your Mac or PC.
• Upload your last photo, pictures from gallery or take photo on the go
• Highlight details in a photo with arrows, shapes, text or blur.
• Share your pictures over Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS
• Copy web link to the clipboard to share it via Skype or WhatsApp
• Save your results to the cloud storage
• Work with your screenshots made on your computer
We are ready to answer your questions at
What's New in Version 1.15
-increased loading speed
Worthless--Not a screen capture tool as advertised.
This app is touted all over the web as a screen capture tool. But it does not do that on an iPhone. Here it offers nothing but the crudest editing tool for what is on your Camera Roll. It also insists you sign up with an email address, but for what purpose is never said or shown. Don't waste your time with this toy.
Love this app for Mac. I will love it for iOS!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 01, 2013
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Farminers Limited
- © 2012 Monosnap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.