Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Todo Pro is for You — finally, productivity simple enough for you, your friends, and your life. Get task list sharing and other awesome features when you connect with Todo Pro (www.todopro.com), Appigo's new productivity service.
• Sync all your tasks across the computers and devices you use
• Create shared task lists with your family, friends, and co-workers to get things done as a team
• Add comments to tasks that will be seen by everyone in your shared task list
• Get email notifications for tasks when someone else in your shared lists makes a change
• Reply to task emails and your comments will automatically be added to the task
• Share lists: Delegate tasks to friends or co-workers and get things done as a group
• Stay Informed: Know immediately when someone updates a task with email notifications
• Make Advanced Projects: Use checklists inside of your projects for better organization
• Keep Tasks Updated: Tasks are updated at lightning speed to each of your devices
• Multiple Reminder Alerts
• Projects and Checklists (subtasks)
• Repeating Tasks
• Starred Tasks
• Drag and Drop sorting
• Full Task Searching including notes
• GTD support with Contexts and Tags
This app requires a Todo Pro Premium Account. Download the Todo Pro app and try out the entire Todo Pro service with a premium account free for 14 days. Todo Pro is also available as a free app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store. Additionally, you can always access your tasks online at www.todopro.com, even without a premium account.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We value our customers. Feel free to help others know how this app has helped you by writing a review on the App Store. If you are looking for help or have a specific question for us, there's no way for us to reply directly to app reviews, but please send us a message by visiting our Help Center:
Appigo Help Center: http://help.appigo.com/
STAY IN THE KNOW
We frequently publish updates about what's new and what's coming in the app on Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to follow us online!
What's New in Version 2.0.7
-Fixed an issue so you'll receive reminder alerts when a task is unassigned or assigned specifically to you
Lagging behind the iOS versions
There are much nicer, native OS X task management tools available today than this. That being said, Appigo has an impressive iOS ToDo app that is recently released and it is only a matter of time until this desktop app gets refreshed with the same features. This current version uses outdated UI components like a floating item inspector instead of an embedded panel. It also doesn’t allow you change the sort order of lists, assign icons or have prominent color coding (it’s there but subtle). The Siri integration and extensive customization on the iOS app makes the wait for a new OS X version tolerable.
Great app. very easy to use. It is also comprehensive.
So far, I have not found anything "missing" from the functionality. If there is a minor imprvement I would love to see it would be the ability to attach a text file to a task. But 99% of the time the provided notes field is plenty.
Great work on this, I have been using it for over a year as an app, and about 8 month with their online integration.
Not up to iOS versions
The desktop app is clumsy to use and lacks many features available in the iOS versions. Most apparent:
- entire UI is different, lagigng behind
- difficulty of changing task info
- difficulty of merging/moving notes
- inability to see the full note
- no grouping of lists
Universal quick add is a nice feature, but the strength of the iOS versions is the only reason to use this Desktop app.