Full Fitness HD Lite : Exercise Workout Trainer
By Mehrdad Mehrain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the FREE version of the top selling fitness app of all time! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness HD LITE! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness HD LITE does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor to view your progress
What's New in Version 1.5
Thanks to all of our users for making Full Fitness (formally known as iFitness Pro) the #1 fitness app on both the iPhone and iPad devices!
This update contains bug fixes.
Good app for tracking your progress in weight training or cardio. Can put in notes like how many reps or sets then has a bar graph for showing progress. Does not have every strength exe like reverse lat pull downs but had plenty others to pick from. Plus it's great for ipod so you can record your info right there at the gym.
This app works
I have been using this for two months and have improved in every area. Great app. Thanks!
Still waiting on support
Very disappointed. No help as to why this app keeps crashing......junk.