ScanBizCards HD Business Card Reader
By ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the iPad HD version of the popular ScanBizCards Business Card Reader, with stunning split views showing folders and card details on the same screen + all actions directly accessible in one click. If you own the app on other devices the Web Sync feature will keep cards in sync with all devices and safe in the cloud.
NOTE: this app includes a FREE one-year Web Sync subscription.
Note that the iPad 2 camera quality is not sufficient for good recognition - you can take photos using our iPhone app + Web Sync to get them to the iPad, or use another camera + import.
The only business card reader offering BOTH the choice to scan cards in seconds right on your phone - or submit instead for 100% accurate human transcription!
Winner of the 2011 MOBI Award! [September 21, 2011]
"Pretty amazing stuff" [Apple Gazette]
Selected as a 2011 Appy Awards finalist [February 2011]
Featured on ABC TV [See scanbizcards.com/videos]
"Bringing order to the chaos of a business card collection" [New York Times]
"ScanBizCards offers its users a vast array of features - straightforward and user-friendly" [148Apps review]
Supports business cards in the following 21 languages: Czech, Danish, English, German, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
ScanBizCards is the favorite business card reader with reviewers because it doesn't just scan and add contacts to the address book (and does it better than other apps) - but also goes much beyond, offering 22 premium features not included in ANY other business card scanner. ScanBizCards is the only scanning app relevant to the iPad and the only app with real-time backup to the Cloud and web-based access to your cards.
ScanBizCards web interface can also be used to upload images of multiple cards from a flatbed scanner for scanning online.
### Scanning Features ###
1. Double-sided cards support! [not available in ANY other app]
2. Take new photo or import from photo album
3. Automatic text orientation detection
4. Image editor (cropping)
5. Add to iPhone address book (and Outlook)
6. Create as new contact or merge with existing
7. Side-by-side editing of recognized text with card image
8. Add notes
9. Option to submit for manual transcription for 100% accuracy [Note: additional cost $0.18/card]
### Extended Features ###
[Not found in any other app!]
10. Forward contact to a colleague (text + image + VCard)
11. Send LinkedIn invite in one touch without leaving the app
12. "Touch & Go": touch a phone number to call / SMS, email or URL
13. Organize cards in categories
14. Search & Sort
15. Dial/SMS contacts on iPad/iPod Touch via Skype integration
16. Calendar integration to add reminder to follow-up with new contact
17. One-touch direct export to Salesforce.com
18. One-touch direct export to SugarCRM
19. One-touch direct export to Oracle Fusion CRM
20. One-touch direct export to Daylite CRM
21. Export selected cards to Excel CSV for importing into other CRM backends
22. Export to data.com (Jigsaw)
23. Evernote integration
24. Import email signature as new contact
### Web Sync Features ###
[Requires in-app subscription]
25. Back up every card to the cloud
26. Web-based management app to access your cards from any browser
27. Keep multiple devices in sync with all your scanned cards
And much more. The detailed list of 27 features can be found on www.scanbizcards.com
Email us with any question at email@example.com !
What's New in Version 1.10
* Minor bug fixes
Good app, seemed to scan more accurately than several of the other trial versions, imported from scanned images, have not tried photo yet. Can import into ipad contacts, which I sync with Outlook exchange and Blackberry. Wish could import multiple images, and don't like popup that forces email login.
Good card app
Not very intuitive to use, scan function not as see less as others you have to crop yourself. Nice feature to upload to CRM still trying to figure out the features
Transitioning from the non-HD version on the iPhone pretty easy and intuitive. Like the layout better and the features work better than ever.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 20, 2013
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
- © 2012, 2013 Copyright ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Web Backup (1 Year)$9.99
- Web Backup (1 Month)$0.99