By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Invoice Professional enables small businesses to quickly create tax invoices and statements on the go.
Invoice Professional allows you to manage and create a list of client/customers and products.
With clients/customer management in Invoice Professional, you have the the ability to store their contact details, billing and shipping addresses and a photo.
Products can be stored and managed easily with SKU/UPC, descriptions, photo and price.
Invoice Professional is great for when you need to create invoices and statements on your iPad and email them directly to your customers or even print them wirelessly over Air Print.
- Customisable company logo (imported from the camera roll)
- Easily create invoices.
- Easily create statements.
- Easily create clients.
- Custom invoice number formatting.
- Search feature for invoices, clients and products.
- View and filter invoices by date ranges.
- View and filter invoices by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- View and filter statements by date ranges.
- View and filter statements by paid/unpaid/past due date.
- Import clients from address book.
- Keep a list of your products
- Keep a list of your clients.
- Email out invoices and statements.
- Print out invoices and statements with Air Print.
- Export invoices and statements out as PDF.
- Export invoices out as CSV.
- 28 Invoice templates to choose from.
- Retina Display Ready.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at email@example.com
If there are any features you would like to see in Invoice Professional, please let us know. We are always happy to listen and fulfill the needs of our users.
Please write to us instead of reporting bugs and issues as a review. As we cannot, no matter how much we wish we could, reply to users who post a review!
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Adds partial payment support for invoices.