Countdown Star - Count down to your favorite events!
By Joseph Merrill
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Countdown Star is the best way to countdown to all of your favorite events. Swipe and release the unique slider feature to instantly watch the timer update. The timer shows how many years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds remain.
Countdown to birthdays, a wedding or anniversary, holidays, vacation, Christmas, sporting events, the New Year, parties, concerts and more!
* How many seconds until your next birthday?
* How many days until you graduate from college?
* How many hours until your anniversary?
* How much time is left until your vacation starts?
* How many days until Christmas?
* How many minutes until your party begins?
* How much time is left until your baby's due date?
Countdown Star is the countdown app that lets you choose which favorite events to add!
* Add your own events
* Customize each event with your own wallpaper or photo
* Display your events on Apple Watch
* Display your events in the Today Widget
* Set the exact time for each event
* Swipe and release the slider to adjust the units of time for the selected event. (Example: 2 minutes, 15 seconds becomes 135 seconds)
* Share the selected event's countdown time with a friend via message, email or social media.
* Notifications and Badge App Icon for a favorite event
* The Badge App Icon displays the number of days until the favorite event.
* Includes 15 wallpapers
What's New in Version 2.5.1
* iOS 9 compatibility
Works well, but...
The interface is easy to understand. It is well laid out. One small issue I noticed that happens intermittently is that when I switch to another app and come back to this app, without turning off the app, the settings screen to the right side goes blank white. And to get it back, I have to turn off this app and restart. Not a big issue; just a tiny inconvenience. Otherwise, this app works well and performs well.
Very nice countdown app
I used a different countdown app but it wasn't updated for iOS 9 or 10 so I needed to find a new countdown app and found this one.
I've only done 1 or 2 events and so far I'm very pleased with the app. I love the slidebar to change the countdown units (I.e. Years, months, days, hours, etc.). I also like that I can change the background to my own image for an event.
Good not great
Works well enough. Would prefer to see it on my lock screen, i.e., to have it 'replace' my clock. I'm around enough people and a computer screen all day that I can always find out what time it is very easily. The point of this app is to remind you that you don't have very much of it left. I wish it did a better job of doing so.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Joseph Merrill
- © 2012 - 2016 Joseph Merrill
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.