By Gaijin Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run’n’Gun is a new runner/shooter developed by Gaijin Entertainment, which offers you both rushing around and plinking.
In those troubled times when everyone might easily come across trolls or even uglier ones, when every child kept a revolver under his or her pillow, there was only a nearby tavern to beguile a boring afternoon. At the late hour all are equal at the bar desk - either a sheriff, or a hunter, or a nasty troll. They said a city bank was robbed, and everybody who seems to be capable of breaking strong safe locks has fallen under suspicion.
No one likes thieves, but goblins running away with the gold backpacked displeasure doubly! The time has come to hunt - the most accurate gunner takes it all.
Only in Run’n’Gun:
• Five heroes each having personal features.
• Waste goblins! Plink coins out of them with every shot.
• Picturesque landscapes, different locations inspired by the Grimm Brothers' folk tales.
• Special holiday offers for the winter location.
• Gun and run racing each other - compare your friend records set in social networks.
• Easy and intuitive control.
• Collect coins and boost your character and his or her individual skills.
• Run, slide, jump, but most of all - gun!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Various improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Loved it, but the latest update makes it unplayable
The latest update changes the price of the wings upgrade from $1500 to 32 gems. That's insane, as gems are very very slow to earn, plus the rage upgrade is now 1 gem, again crazy. I've been playing this game for a long time, and have tons of coins, but hardly any gems. Please change the price of the upgrades back to a reasonable coin amount and also please make the other characters purchasable with coins (like they were when the game was released) rather than gems.
It would also be nice to have some visible clue when a rare goblin you need is running. I hate wasting nets (2 gems now, rather than coins!). At this rate, I'll be able to buy only a few nets, and then ill have to pony up real cash to continue to enjoy the game.
I love Run'N'Gun, so please consider changing the coin/gem structure back.
Update hate it
I have had this game for sometime now and I love it, but the last update has mess this game up. I have this game on my iPad , iPhone, I touch, and the only goblin that comes up now is the knights, I have not seen and other one pop up scent the last update. One more thing when you get in the ghost you then could go thur the any gate you can't do that now. Please put everything back don't like the last update.
Favorite Infinite Runner
Finally! An infinite runner that's not just a shameless money grab. The difficulty and the cost of upgrades is nowhere as insane as some of these games are charging. There are a few graphics hangout and the randomly generated obstacles sometimes results in too many bunched up to realistically navigate. Definitely my favorite runner and I can't wait to see what updates are in store.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 10, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
- © Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Crystals Pack Tier 1$1.99
- Crystals Pack Tier 2$4.99
- Crystals Pack Tier 3$9.99
- Crystals Pack Tier 4$19.99
- Crystals Pack Tier 6$99.99
- Crystals Pack Tier 5$49.99