Runtastic Push Ups Trainer PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Does breaking the physical barrier of 100 push-ups seem impossible to you?
With the runtastic PushUps PRO app you can now achieve this goal. The app keeps you motivated with an easy to follow training plan that helps you build strength and see constant improvement.
The app has been specially designed using scientific sports training plans that gradually improve your strength and stamina with the ultimate goal of getting to 100 push-ups in a row.
Unique recognition of your push-ups:
Push-ups are counted automatically using the proximity sensor on your iPhone or iPad.
- Three levels with a sports science training plan to complete 100 push-ups
- Count of completed push-ups via proximity sensor or by touching the screen with your nose
- Automatic countdown timer for breaks between sets
- Voice Coach
- Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly statistics, …)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload of activities to the Runtastic fitness site
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Social media sharing – share your workouts and personal records with friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
All workouts are saved to your fitness profile at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New features and improvements:
- Fresh, new iOS 7 design
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
Best app ever
I love this app. It's motivating and always fun to see if I can beat my personal record. I ever have the squat pro app from the same creators. I started my workout months ago and this app is helping stay on track along with the squats app. I also have the sit-up app from the same creator, but I'm not crazy about it.
The one thing that I can deal without, yet I am disappointed, is that there is no reward system in the pro apps. Therefore, success becomes your reward ;)
Best app on the market
It's a great app, it helps count your push-ups making it easier to breath and not count yourself. Also helps you achieve your goal to gain the pecks (guys) that you want but it doesn't always capture a push up but doesn't matter really, the more the better!! Give the app a try and in 2 months you should be able to get into the shape you want.
This has been a great help at home before heading to the gym. I'm training to become a police officer and have certain physical requirements to meet. This app is definitely helping me meet those requirements and, of course, getting stronger and seeing the difference is awesome, too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.