Runtastic Pull Ups PRO – Workouts + Trainer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to break the 30 pull-ups mark? You’re not sure if you can do it? Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
- Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 30 pull-ups
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
It’s hard to come up with an exercise that challenges your upper body as intensively as pull-ups: they’re ideal for your back, arms and core. Let us help you keep motivated to reach your training goal of 30 reps. Can’t wait to get started? Grab that bar and give it your all!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
What's New in Version 2.3
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
- Now available in Polish & Korean
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store.
Great app with limitations
This app is perfect for pull up training. It sets out a workout plan, tracks your pullups, and reminds you to do them on your scheduled days. The iPhone turns the screen off when it is placed in your pocket, and stops the counter from working as you do the pull up. I do the set number of pullups during the rest phase, and just move the phone up and down with my hand during the workout phase so that it will record, and move on. Other than that, its a great workout coach.
I love this app, it helps keep me focused on my planned workouts. The rep counter seems to work fine for me. I keep my iPhone vertically in my pocket and it counts my pull-ups. Occasionally it misses the last one in a set, but when I pull my phone out of my pocket it recognizes it
Counter doesn’t work
The pre-made repetition schedule is great to know how many pulls I need to do to build strength over time….but the counter doesn’t work. So after I do X pull ups, I have to pull my iPhone out of my pocket and jerk it several times to get the counter to advance to the next set. Wish this was fixed, and wish I could manually step through counts if it didn’t recognize one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.