Runtastic Pull Ups – Workouts + Trainer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’ve made up your mind: You’re going for strong arms and a toned upper body. Good thing you found Runtastic Pull-Ups! Download the app and voilà, you’ll have a PERSONAL TRAINER on your iPhone/iPad. Pull-ups are among the most famous bodyweight strength moves ever, plus they require minimal equipment. No bar at hand? You can do your pull-ups with rings, a tree branch or bars at a park, get creative! A scientifically developed training plan makes the most of your efforts while keeping you motivated on your way towards your goal. What else? You don’t have to count every repetition - let the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad take over. And now, there’s one thing left to do: Try it out. You can do this!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
Pull-ups mainly target your back, but are a great move to strengthen your arms and core as well. Not many exercises challenge your upper body as intensively as pull-ups. Can’t wait to tone your muscles and watch them grow? Let’s go!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!
What's New in Version 2.3
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
- Now available in Polish & Korean
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store.
Won't Recognize When I Pull Up
I use most of the runtastic apps, but this is the only one that gives me trouble. I do exactly as the instructions tell (put the phone upright in my pocket). Almost every time I use the app, it won't recognize when I pull up. I can't even get it to register when I wave the phone up and down in the same motion with my hand. It says I haven't done any pull ups even though I have done them all with proper form and full extension. If this app continues to not register, I'll have to go to another brand of pull up app that works properly.
Ads are immediate and obnoxious
Open the app, and you get a popover ad. Dismiss it, and you get a loud video ad that you can't skip. Pro tip: let people at least try your app before bombarding them with ads. If the app was good, I would have gladly paid to remove ads. I deleted it before I could even try it.
Great for a free workout app!
This is definitely helping Meade progress!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.