Runtastic Squats PRO – Workouts, Trainer & Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started - no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
- Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Do you want to know how many squats you can do? Lose count on how many times you squatted down during your last training sessions? Focus on your form and let the Runtastic Squats app count for you! The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests - you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong and thriving. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to rock? Let’s go!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- SessionM Update – mPOINTS have been removed from this app, but can be redeemed via other SessionM applications. Please visit http://getmpoints.com/ for more information.
- Optimized for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved app performance
Love Runtastic? Our goal is to help you improve your fitness and encourage healthy living. Rate us & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
Great exercise app!
I have been using Runtastic for a couple of years so I thought I'd give this app a try too. It's very easy to use and I have greatly increased the number of squats that I can do. It has three levels of difficulty and you can choose which level to start with. In the second level, there are four sets of squats with built in rest times that increase in length as you increase the number of squats you do. The sensor is accurate so I don't need to count at all. The only thing I wish they'd have is another reminder of the total squats done at the end of each session. I like to document that in My Fitness Pal after Runtastic posts my calories burned there.
I rarely buy the pro version of anything when there's a free version but I liked this app and it just so happened that they had a bundle discount so I went for it. It has really worked in getting me to do these exercises. I like that there's a leader board to work up to as well as badges. I'm looking forward to toning up with these apps. The only complaint I have is that these apps were listed as participating in the M Points program and unless I've missed something, I don't think they are. Pretty disappointing.
Love but one complaint
I love this app but my only complaint is I wish that run-tastic would put the push ups, sit ups, squats, and pull-ups apps all into one app that way I wouldn't have to switch in between apps. Other than that I love all these apps.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 02, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.