Runtastic Squats PRO – Workouts + Trainer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started - no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
- Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
Do you want to know how many squats you can do? Lose count on how many times you squatted down during your last training sessions? Focus on your form and let the Runtastic Squats app count for you! The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests - you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong and thriving. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to rock? Let’s go!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!
What's New in Version 2.3
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
- Now available in Polish & Korean
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store.
Didn't think I could do it...
I just completed the 3rd workout of the 2nd Round (86 total squats).
I'm technically morbidly obese and am Type-II Disbetic. I could lose 80 lbs and be considered me "in shape". My wife joined a Fitness Challenge but I could never do the diet. So, to support her, be around longer for my kids, and get myself a bit more healthy, I decided to start using the other Runtastic Apps. I started with this one and am now doing the Sit-Ups Pro, too.
I was shocked I was able to complete the 1st round following their schedule. My legs burned insanely bad after the first 2 workouts. Stretching and Ben-Gay helped a lot. Since then it's been grueling but worth it. I plan on making through all 3 rounds in the Pro App.
I started weighing myself again on one of those scales that does BMI and Muscle. It says, in the past week, I've gained 1.2% muscle. I wish I'd started tracking that when I started.
You are your only motivator. The app does have the ability to notify you that you have a workout to do. But it can't make you do the workout. That's on you!
I hate squats
Does anyone actually like them? But this app keeps you going even through the pain. To keep it from miscounting try to keep it in the same place. I put in my flip belt or pocket. This is a great app. Use it consistently and you will see huge results.
Became too sensitive-miscount
It seems like the app became too sensitive to changing phone position- when I finish my training and move finger to "save and stop" it often adds 1-3 additional squats along the way, because I can not hold my phone 100% steady at that point. This really pisses me off! Please fix!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.