Runtastic Sit Ups Trainer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flatten your stomach and get those ab muscles to start showing with runtastic SitUps App!
With the runtastic SitUps app you can now achieve this goal. The app is your personal sit-up trainer that uses an easy to follow scientific sports training plan that helps you build strength and see constant improvement.
Unique recognition of your sit-ups:
Sit-ups are counted automatically using the accelerometer on your iPhone or iPad.
- One level with a sports science training plan
- Count of sit-ups using your iPhone’s or iPad’s accelerometer
- Automatic countdown timer for breaks between sets
- Voice Coach
- Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly, yearly statistics, …)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions
- Upload of activities to the runtastic fitness site
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Social media sharing – share your workouts and personal records with friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
All workouts are saved to your fitness profile at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New features and improvements:
- Fresh, new iOS 7 design
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
App allows for 8 times doing sit-ups, stops 20 sit-ups into the 9th time and then requires you purchase the paid app. Really really frustrating and misleading. It's a good app, but what a lame way of roping me into payment. I've purchased and am loyal to other types of fitness apps, I'd prefer to buy from a less sketchy strategy.
Good for beginners
The lite version of this app is a good starting point for a beginner or someone coming back from a serious injury who needs to start slow. I use it primarily for motivation and link it to myfitnesspal to keep track of my exercise goals.
This is my second week and I love this app so far. It's rewards program and voice assistant helps keep me motivated. I can def feel the results in my workout from pride alone
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.