Split Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor & Blender : Best Filter Edits Plus Awesome Layout FX
By Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The (new and improved) Original Collage & Cloning App with over 30 MILLION satisfied users!
Split Pic divides your camera into several sections with 7 free layouts to choose from. You can choose to blend these images together creating a flawless looking special effect or make a sharp contrast between the photos to collage multiple images. The possibilities are limitless!
HOW IT WORKS:
• Select a layout
• Take photos or import images from your Camera Roll. You can now choose the order you take your images and if you’re not feeling the layout no problem just press the random button to check out more layout options!
• To blend or not to blend, it’s up to you! You can blend the images together to look like one photo and fool all your friends or keep the sharp contrast and show off your artistic side. The blend bar is now available immediately so you can test it before moving on to the editing process!
• Adjust your images. Zoom-in or out, move the split bars, move your images around, and choose from various photo editing options like crop, rotate, color adjustments, etc!
• Choose from 14 custom photo filters to get your Split Pic looking fly. You can filter each section separately to switch it up or make the each frame the same filter!
• Save it to your Camera Roll or share it with friends! With our integrated social media posting to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Email, or SMS is just a click away.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• COLLABORATE with friends anywhere in the world (heck even Mars if they have wifi)! Just take part of a Split Pic and select which of your Facebook friends you want to complete it. Way better than a postcard!
• Any unfinished Split Pics get automatically saved to your in-app LIBRARY! You can save your projects to easily come back and work on it over time or make several combinations and choose your favorite.
• Need some Split Pic-spiration? Check out the HALL OF FAME section to see what amazing images users are creating all around the world...your photo can be featured too just post your creations to Instagram with the hashtag #splitpic to enter your photo!
• Having trouble or want to give us feedback? Go to SETTINGS to send us feedback, ask for help, or to just say Hi!
Easy Tiger Apps is made up of a Guy, a Girl, and a Computer please let us know what we can do to continue to keep bringing you great apps. FOLLOW US on Instagram @easytigerapps for dope images, updates, contests, and more. Special shout-out to all of our amazing followers and Split Pic Pros who are featured in the app; keep on doing what you’re doing!
No longer supports iOS 6...update your device to partake in this awesome new version!
Facebook API has changed so you can only send Collaborations from free to free or Pro to Pro, no collaborating between apps :( We are working on a way to fix this so stay tuned!
What's New in Version 4.4
Split Pic is our baby and we love adding more goodies for you guys! As usual if you have any questions or need help email us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Here’s what’s new in this version:
• New shapes packs for purchase
• Fixed an issue with Collaborations
• Overall tweaks and optimizations to have the app running smooth.
Not that great. Details below.
"Unlock Everything" for $3.99 (discounted to $2.99) was confusing. Had no idea what I was getting, but I hopefully bought it anyway. It did give me more options (not sure exactly what), but the ads are still there. The most frustrating thing for me is the picture selection process. You only have access to Camera Roll or Camera. I have many photo albums, but I can't access those. When you do look in your Camera Roll album, you're only given a tiny amount of space (2 rows) and little bitty thumbnails to select from. There's also no option that I found for rotating a photo. And the top of the photo won't pull all the way down, so you can't use a pic where the subject is near the top of the frame. It's just frustrating so far, but I'll see what else I can do with it. At least after I paid, I found an option to select/take new photos so you aren't stuck with whatever you chose at the beginning. That was very helpful. Overall though, I'm disappointed at the moment.
P.S. Flipping through the layouts, I was told I could "Unlock the star layout by sharing with a friend." So what does "Unlock Everything" mean then? I paid $2.99 to "Unlock Everything".
It's cool but not really good
I like how you get to split the pic but I want something more useful I'm doing a project and I need to make a commercial and I'm great at editing I want something that would edit all my pictures I want you to make one like that something very helpful this one is pretty cool but all you can do the splits yourself and make two of you you should make something when you get to edit all your movies and all that stuff you can add anything to the editing you should make one like that I think you're great at it but I want something like to make movies and edit things like add effects and I got this appit's called iMovie you should get it it's very very good I want you to make something like that but like add you can add on the sharks or you can add like something like that like something so so useful to make an amazing movie I want to try to make movies like adventures and try to make it great so please please please try to make something like that
A Fence Sitter
"Split Pic" is a borderline good app although many adjustments are needed. This app is known to have many adds that are usually in the way of using this app for the correct function. Yes, you can use this app to make amazing pictures, but if I could find another app like it, I would use a different one. Although I like this app, at the same time I do not like this app for a couple of reasons. This is why I like to call myself “A fence sitter.” Like I said, this app isn't the greatest because of the adds, the app is very slow, and sometimes hard to use. Therefore, if I could find another app similar to this one, I would use that instead. This is why I would rate this app 3/5 stars (60%).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
- © 2013 Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Bundle Pack$2.99
- 4 Splits & No Ads!$0.99
- Pro Layouts$1.99
- Designer FX$1.99
- Vintage Filters$1.99
- No ads$1.99
- Designer Layouts$1.99
- Shapes Layouts$1.99