My First Bilingual App in English and German Pro
By Tapfun Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your child their first bilingual (English-German) app for fun and learning. Based on the design of a book, this app features 26 distinct mini-games all with a feature word. This app can best be described as a fully interactive, bilingual board book.
Here are a few of the mini-games designed for learning and discovery:
1) Crab – tap the crab to see him hide in his shell; touch the seagulls to see them fly across the beach; touch the buttons to adjust the crabs' walking speed
2) Fish – tap the shark to launch them across the ocean; touch the fish to see their air bubbles float to the ocean surface; use the buttons to control the direction of the fish
3) Icicle – touch the sun to see how it affects the rate of ice melting; touch the raindrops to see them splash
4) Lion – tap the zebra to launch them across the savannah; touch the Lion to hear him roar; tap the button to adjust the Lion’s reaction
- Professional graphics and simple child-friendly design
- Professional pronunciations in German and English
- Lots of variety and mini-games for each distinct word
- No advertising; No external links
Your children will not get bored of this app!
What's New in Version 2.0
Improved the performance for iOS 7.