By FOX Broadcasting Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch your favorite FOX shows the day after they air and, for the first time, vote for American Idol.
Watch the latest episodes from these new FOX primetime shows - no TV provider sign in required for the latest 5 episodes:
• EMPIRE (all episodes from this season!)
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST FAILS (all episodes from this season!)
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH (series premiere Mar 1)
• WEIRD LONERS (series premiere Mar 31)
• GRACEPOINT(all episodes from this season!)
• MULANEY (all episodes from this season!)
• RED BAND SOCIETY (all episodes from this season!)
• Select FOX Specials, including CAUSE FOR PAWS
Sign in with your TV provider account to watch all available episodes from all your favorite FOX primetime shows - including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows:
• AMERICAN IDOL (all episodes from this season!)
• ANIMATION DOMINATION HIGH-DEF
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE (all episodes from this season!)
• FAMILY GUY
• THE FOLLOWING
• HELL'S KITCHEN (all episodes from this season!)
• HOTEL HELL (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF (all episodes from this season!)
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR (all episodes from this season!)
• THE MINDY PROJECT (all episodes from this season!)
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS (all episodes from this season!)
• SLEEPY HOLLOW (all episodes from this season!)
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
Full episodes on FOX NOW are part of your TV subscription service. FOX NOW currently supports many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more. Visit http://fox.tv/providers to check the devices your provider supports.
For questions regarding content, signing in with your TV provider, or technical issues please visit http://fox.tv/support.
What's New in Version 2.4
• American Idol XIV Voting (for live performances starting February 25)
• Keeps track and tags videos you've already watched
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Why is my iPad an "unauthorized" device?
Downloaded this app on my iPhone 6+ and it worked great so I wanted it on my iPad Air too. The app opens then simply shuts down on my iPad. The one time it stayed open long enough for me to log in to my cable provider I got an error message saying I was trying to install on an "unauthorized" device. Ridiculous.
***UPDATE..I'm updating my original review to 4 stars. The problems I was having viewing this app on my iPad have been resolved and the app is working fine. This app deserves a better review.
Quality is not up to par
I'm use to streaming on my network rather than Wifi and Netflix is great at showing HD quality on my iPhone 6 Bt when it comes to this app the quality of the stream is substandard on the network it makes a must to use Wifi definitely needs to upgrade its streaming rate for those who DO NOT have access to Wifi constantly. Then it will get my extra 2 stars if you are able to stream the commercials in High enough quality I'm pretty sure it should not be hard for the actual show you would like to watch.
Needs live streaming
This app has a couple glitches but my biggest suggestion would be to offer live TV to people that have a cable provider. TNT , USA, TCM all have it. Fox should too. The main glitches I've found is when you hit a featured show it usually says no shows available but able to get around that if you go to the menu and click on full is odes, give it time to think, voila! All the current showsappear
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: FOX Broadcasting
- © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.