By Elena Kolchina
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Stereo Master is viewer, editor, converter and creator of stereo image files: MPO files, side-by-side or anaglyph images
With Stereo Master you can:
- view MPO and side-by-side stereo images as red/cyan anaglyphs
- correct parallax of your stereo images to adjust what is in front and what is at back of stereo effect
- correct horizon level of your stereo images
- crop your stereo images
- create stereo image from left and right images to make your own MPO, side-by-side or anaglyph files
- convert between MPO, side-by-side and anaglyph stereo formats, for example you can load MPO file and save it as side-by-side image, or you can load side-by-side image and save it as anaglyph
- extract left and right images from your stereo file
Some 3D TVs fail to show properly MPO photos with non-zero parallax. Stereo Master allows you to set stereo image parallax to zero.
Please visit website to see examples.
When registering on Support Forum anti-spambot password is: "iOS".
IMPORTANT: to run Stereo Master on RETINA screen you need to turn on "Open in Low Resolution" system property of application file.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- bugs corrected
- stability improved
Not nearly as useful as “3D Camera” on the iPad, hoped the mac had similar.
I bought this hoping it could compare to 3D Camera on the iPad, looks like I’m going to have to beam all my images to my iPad..
For example there is no option to realign images, there is no option to compare images in parallel/crosseyed views, it’s limited to anaglyph..
I gave it a three star cause it looked like it had support for side by side pairs, but I doubt serriously the designer of the app uses it to make stereo pairs.
Best I’ve seen yet!
Recently switched from PC to Mac. Had a favorite anaglyph program which is not available for Mac. I’ve tried several Mac anaglyph programs/apps over the last few days and this is the best I’ve found, but some additional improvements are hoped for. Support is VERY RESPONSIVE
Very useful to adjust stereo images!
I like the ability to adjust cropping and parallax of the 3D image. Well worth the price, but hoping for future improvements.