Planner Plus - Daily Schedule, Tasks & Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Plus, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with iOS calendars and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- Supports app badge
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Supports both landscape and portrait modes
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Supports task sorting manually in day view
- Improves the layout of task view
- Minor bug fixes
I really want to love this app, but...
This app is great looking and has everything I want in a planner (integrated calendar, tasks & notes), especially since I want to get rid of my paper planner. But, I have to maintain two calendars and the "invite" function is essential to keep the two synced. This app does not have that capability. I sent an email to the company suggesting that addition. They responded that invites can be done through the standard iOS "Event" function. I took a screen shot the "Event" function used by the app and responded asking where the "invite" was located. No response back from the company.
I use it daily for to manage my work and home schedule
I love this application. I really like the new layout and enjoy checking off items on my to do list. I like how it puts a strike through the tasks but leaves them visible on the day. The only thing I do not like is the way you select whether to record an event, task or note. If I select one but meant the other I have to erase and go back. It would be nice if you could just switch from event to note without erasing.
I like the look and feel of this app, it would be perfect if they would add a more flexible reoccurring task/event selection I.e quarterly, Simi annual, first Friday of each month as you can do with the iCloud calendar for reoccurring events, then I would definitely upgrade to the paid version, I was hopeful that with the last rev. They would implement this but unfortunately that was not the case so for that I am disappointed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$8.99