Happy Little Farmer Lite
By GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Happy Little Farmer, the first ever app to teach kids how things grow! Rake, dig, trim, water - there are endless things to do on your very own fruit and veggie farm. Quick, chase the bugs away before they eat all the leaves! Feed the hungry blue monster and pick all the veggies before they go bad. Happy Little Farmer includes 15 exciting activities to do around the farm.
- Featured in Apple's "Fun with Food"
- "The perfect app…an adorable romp through a cartoon farm with all of the cute animals and happy tractors and none of the smells or hard work of the true rural life." - Cool Mom Tech
- "Happy Little Farmer teaches the life cycle of a variety of plants in a way that is not only fun, but that kids in this age group will understand." - Best Apps For Kids
- "A number of useful skills are cleverly built into this app…The learn by play factor is high and rather well done." - Smart Apps For Kids
Happy Little Farmer is an educational game that addresses the kiddie question: where do fruits and vegetables come from? Adding a fun and creative edge, these games help children to appreciate and learn about the world of nature.
- Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- An original soundtrack comprising of favorite nursery rhymes including: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Five Little Ducks, If You’re Happy and You Know It, and Ten in the Bed.
- Beautiful original illustrations with interactive animations
- 15 fun and educational games with more ways to play: tap, pinch, drag, tilt, and more
- Choose from 12 different fruits and vegetables to grow
- Bonus treasure hunt game with heaps of stickers to collect
- NO advertising
- NO in-app purchases
HOW THINGS GROW in a...
- Veggie Patch
What a mess! Put away all the rubbish and rake the soil - now the veggie patch is ready for planting! Which vegetables do you want to grow? Take your pick and plant the seed. Don’t forget to water and watch out for the naughty little bugs. Watch with delight as your plants grow day by day. Soon it’s time to collect your harvest. Great job!
- Fruit Pot
Grow all kinds of yummy berries. Pour the soil into the pot and put in the sapling. Oh no! The bugs have eaten away the leaves. Time to trim away the bad parts. Snip snip! Whew. You have saved the day!
Time to bring out the machines! Drive a tiller to clear out the drink cans and mushrooms. Go on a helicopter ride as you water the wheatfield. Harvest the crops in a cool combine tractor. There is so much to explore!
The fun doesn’t just end there. In every scene there is a hidden surprise waiting to be found. Can you spot where it is? Collect all objects to create and customize your own rabbit house.
Children naturally ask questions. It is important to support their curiosity and encourage them to further explore how things work. Happy Little Farmer is a good way to start interesting discussions about how things grow in real life and to inspire kids to go into the garden and find their own answers.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
What's New in Version 2.5
- minor bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- © 2014 GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.