TopNotes Pro - Take Notes, Annotate PDF & Sync Notebook with Dropbox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Free for a limited time *
TopNotes is the best note taking app ever built for your iPad. It has the most advanced handwriting engine and a robust notes management system. With TopNotes, you can take beautiful notes with your iPad at anywhere, anytime, and store them forever.
TopNotes has powerful features for PDF documents, too! You can read, annotate pdf files or even fill out PDF forms! It also has various export options to send your documents via email or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive and other clouds.
Easiest way to manage notebooks
* Very well designed shelf for notebook management.
* Drag & drop to decide the order of notebooks.
* Password protects notebooks on shelf for privacy.
* Rearrange pages within a notebook or move them to different notebooks to reorganize your notes.
Powerful editing tools
* Very well designed papers and digital ink pens.
* Full set of highlighter pens.
* Multiple erasers to meet different requirements.
* Copy/Cut/Paste to move or duplicate notes.
* Import pictures from album & adjust the size.
* Choose paper type for each page.
* With undo/redo features to compare previous and current ideas, and correct step forward more easily.
* Wrist feature to protect the specified area from careless editing.
* Read-only mode for notes reading in case of some unnecessary editing.
Once you bought our app, you’re not just having our current quality and features but the future improvements.
Great customer support
We provide uninterrupted 24-hours support, once you have some problems please send us a mail and you’ll get the response within minutes.
*Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Fixes the crash issues
- Minor bug fixes
NEVER DOWNLOAD THIS APP
Do NOT under any circumstance download this app. Began to malfunction and would not open even after several hours of repeated attempts. Because the settings are locked within the app I could not link to Dropbox to export my files without opening the app. Tried to do a full backup to iTunes and restore but this HORRIBLE app does not file share so when I restored my iPad a year and a half of school notes were completely gone. I have now tried 5 different backup recovery programs which have all confirmed that my app data was not transferred to the "full" backup I created thanks to the terrible design of this app. Developer claims to have 24 hour support with reply in minutes but I have not received a response from multiple emails over the past week. Avoid like the plague unless you want to lose all of your files the week before a major exam!
Great if it works - Not dependable
I've used this app for the past 2 years for taking notes, and it has gotten progressively worse. At first, it was wonderful. The features making taking notes easy. However, this program crashes a lot, and when it does so, it doesn't save any of the notes. Also, some of the updates have been very bad changes. I would try to find a more dependable application to take notes.
This app is good, the only reason I am giving four stars is because it needs some improvement. They need to bring back the old writing guard first of all or give a choice between them. And a landscape choice would be very appreciated. Besides that love the rest.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.