TopNotes Pro - Take Notes, Annotate PDF & Sync Notebook with Dropbox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TopNotes is the best note taking app ever built for your iPad. It has the most advanced handwriting engine and a robust notes management system. With TopNotes, you can take beautiful notes with your iPad at anywhere, anytime, and store them forever.
TopNotes has powerful features for PDF documents, too! You can read, annotate pdf files or even fill out PDF forms! It also has various export options to send your documents via email or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive and other clouds.
Easiest way to manage notebooks
* Very well designed shelf for notebook management.
* Drag & drop to decide the order of notebooks.
* Password protects notebooks on shelf for privacy.
* Rearrange pages within a notebook or move them to different notebooks to reorganize your notes.
Powerful editing tools
* Very well designed papers and digital ink pens.
* Full set of highlighter pens.
* Multiple erasers to meet different requirements.
* Copy/Cut/Paste to move or duplicate notes.
* Import pictures from album & adjust the size.
* Choose paper type for each page.
* With undo/redo features to compare previous and current ideas, and correct step forward more easily.
* Wrist feature to protect the specified area from careless editing.
* Read-only mode for notes reading in case of some unnecessary editing.
Once you bought our app, you’re not just having our current quality and features but the future improvements.
Great customer support
We provide uninterrupted 24-hours support, once you have some problems please send us a mail and you’ll get the response within minutes.
*Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
What's New in Version 3.0
- New iOS7 user interface
- Newly designed notebook manager
- Supports more themes
- Minor bug fixes
Missing Important Features
This app needs a "cut" function to move around and change the size of hand drawn text and images.
There is also a huge need for an eraser button in the annotating portion of this app. I don't want to backspace everything I write just to erase it. I want to be able to manage what should be erased. What if I make a mistake a while before, and if have to delete everything I wrote after the mistake to remove it?
These are just some problems I face using this app. If possible, please fix them. Right now, this app is lacking a lot of thing, but I expect more from the developer in the future :)
Love this app
I am currently working on being paperless and this app has saved me. I can write just like I did with a paper notepad. I can export to another file to keep, print or email. Once I got over having to print and hold the piece of paper I am now helping to be a good steward of our forests.
This app is so much like paper that I had very little trouble in my successful transition to a paperless world.
5 stars if wrist protection was restored
I am in the group of folks who love this app, but over half of what I use it for is no longer possible without the wrist protection. I bought the pro version thinking that was the problem...but no. Without the wrist protection the pages aren't even stable enough to write on and I wasted my money. :( Please fix it!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 09, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.