TopNotes Pro - Take Notes, Annotate PDF & Sync Notebook with Dropbox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TopNotes is the best note taking app ever built for your iPad. It has the most advanced handwriting engine and a robust notes management system. With TopNotes, you can take beautiful notes with your iPad at anywhere, anytime, and store them forever.
TopNotes has powerful features for PDF documents, too! You can read, annotate pdf files or even fill out PDF forms! It also has various export options to send your documents via email or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive and other clouds.
Easiest way to manage notebooks
* Very well designed shelf for notebook management.
* Drag & drop to decide the order of notebooks.
* Password protects notebooks on shelf for privacy.
* Rearrange pages within a notebook or move them to different notebooks to reorganize your notes.
Powerful editing tools
* Very well designed papers and digital ink pens.
* Full set of highlighter pens.
* Multiple erasers to meet different requirements.
* Copy/Cut/Paste to move or duplicate notes.
* Import pictures from album & adjust the size.
* Choose paper type for each page.
* With undo/redo features to compare previous and current ideas, and correct step forward more easily.
* Wrist feature to protect the specified area from careless editing.
* Read-only mode for notes reading in case of some unnecessary editing.
Once you bought our app, you’re not just having our current quality and features but the future improvements.
Great customer support
We provide uninterrupted 24-hours support, once you have some problems please send us a mail and you’ll get the response within minutes.
*Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Improves compatibility with iOS
- Improves stability and performance
- Minor bug fixes
Good but not great
This app works fine for taking notes on pdf files, but I have some minor complaints:
1. I cannot undo markings once I have exited out of the drawing option. If I want to remove a single marking, I end up having to remove the whole drawing and redraw.
2. My biggest complaint: There is no undo option if I accidentally delete a note that I typed out.
3. I am having problems if text boxes flipping and appearing vertical instead of horizontal. THis only occurs for specific pdf files, so it may be that the pdf file has problems itself.
What I do like: It does what it's suppose to for the most part. I like that I have the option to transfer files onto my googledrive if I have run out of memory on my iPad.
Takes some getting used to but then...
It takes a little getting used to some of the features but, al in all, it's a good app. I use it as a photo scrapbook since I can write next to the photos I insert what the photo is. I like that once I bring the photo into the scrapbook, I can then delete it from my camera roll, thereby freeing up some space. However , I would like to see future improvements to the handwriting - right now it seems impossible to write neatly. Bottom line, though, an overall good app.
Read Before purchasing
First off, I have several note taking apps. I would say that “Goodnotes” has a polished version of this app and I would bet that many of these users that have reviewed this app haven’t tried “good notes”. Moving on, my biggest complaint is its continuous writing is very slow and causes me to pause and wait for it to move every time I’m attempting to write a sentence. So it defeats the purpose of continuous writing. One thing this app has over good notes is its sensitivity to my stylus (jot script). Its more spot on, thus my handwriting is much neater and realistic looking. Needs a lot of work still.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.