Journey to Hell
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Please check the compatibility of the Journey to Hell with your device***
The game is NOT compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad 1 and iPod 3rd&4th generation.
★★★ Special introductory price of $3.99 for the first days ★★★
Journey to Hell is set in a world spiraling into decline, where all manner of demons are on the prowl to feed their appetite for human flesh. Fortunately, a secret organization operating under the name of the "Holy Shield" has been keeping a watchful eye on mankind. The Holy Shield has been fighting demonkind since time immemorial in an attempt to maintain the balance between the forces of good and evil on Earth.
But one day during a routine mission, two demon hunters stumble across the most devastating threat to ever face the Holy Shield. The organization sends the hunters on a mission to track down the source of evil and wipe out the demon minions, before culminating in a crazy, blood-soaked epic showdown.
Cliché-packed Journey to Hell proudly pays homage to the shoot 'em up genre, with uber-powerful weapons, badass heroes and bloodthirsty demons, rocking to the soundtrack specially created for the game by heavy metal band The Slaughters.
Load your holy guns and divine rifles, and get ready to bring on the pain...
● Embark on an epic adventure with seven different environments. Relive the experience in Survival and Treasure Hunt modes.
● Play with two Holy Shield warriors, Gabriel and Rachel, and check out their kick-ass combos.
● Procedural music that changes to suit the action in each scene.
● An original soundtrack performed by heavy metal band The Slaughters.
● Close to 30 different upgradable weapons (flamethrowers, machine guns, holy pistols, and much more).
● High-quality 3D environments for a unique visual atmosphere.
● Take on over 15 demon races and up to 40 enemies on the screen.
● Three different gameplays: TPS in Story and Survival modes, and FPS in Treasure Hunt mode with gyroscope controls.
● Game Center
CURIOUS ? MORE INFO ON :
What's New in Version 1.1
Crashes a lot!!
This game has great potential, character movement is clunky and awkward, demons seem to hit you from far away, or when you clearly run past them, without even coming close enough to hit you, plus that tentacles level is extremely hard!! Can't wait to see this game at it's prime..
Terrible stutters controls
Game has terrible non-adjustable controls. The game also bogs down when a lot of bad guys and shooting is going on. Finally, the loot and money system for buying upgrades is crap. Overall, the game is not nearly up to the standards of some of bulky pix's other titles.
Don't believe the haters. Controls not bad. Good shooter. Madfinger like graphics. Ha y'all b tripping
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 13, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 578 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © 2013 DogBox Studios © 2013 Bulkypix. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.