Wordspot Free Word Search Game With Word Dictionary
By Maguy Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Top 10 word game in 16 countries: over 2 billion hidden words and 300 million words found since game launch: try it out for yourself!
● How many of the 100+ words can YOU find?
● Unique gameplay: "Love it!, Much more fun than Scrabble!"
● Take the challenge and download now: the game is FREE!
You just won't believe how many words hide right under your nose: our word hiding system is the sneakiest you'll come across in any word game.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
- "Unique Word Game"
- "Love it!, Much more fun than Scrabble!"
- "Engrossing and relaxing!"
- "Highly recommended!"
- "This is the best word game I have played"
ADDICTIVE - BEWARE!
Be warned! Most players develop a severe case of just-one-more-word-itis!
You will be constantly living between the pride and joy of finding a word and the disbelief there are dozens more yet to be found because we always tell you how many words remain to be discovered in the letter pyramid.
When you have done your best and end the game, we show you the full list of words. Then you can send your letter pyramid to your friends and challenge them to do better. We include the letter pyramid image and your score right in the message, so your friends can play with or without the app! Sweet revenge is now yours as they pull their hair out and can't resist the urge to beat your score!
● Easy to pick up, hard to put down.
● Play for a minute or play for hours.
● Relaxed mode - No time limit.
● Race mode - How many can you find in three minutes?
● Soothing music - You'll appreciate it... really.
● Night mode - Play at night without hurting your eyes.
● Challenge your friends by Game Center, Facebook, Twitter or email! - they will get to play the exact same letter pyramid and try to beat you, whether or not they downloaded the game! (see note below)
OUR UNIQUE GUARANTEE
We are so sure you will love this free game we offer this amazing lifetime guarantee: If at any time you are not fully satisfied, just hold your finger for two seconds on the game icon then press the little X to delete it at absolutely no cost to you!
TRY IT OUT!
Try this FREE game now: you are just one click away from hours of relaxing, intelligent fun!
What's New in Version 1.51
This update took a long time, but I think you will agree it was worth it! We tweaked the game according to your comments!
● Completely new hint system! We now give away free hints, and when you use them, we reveal one letter at a time so we help you out rather than spoil the fun. All this keeps you from getting stuck and makes the overall game even more fun.
● Completely new "Against the clock" mode. We never totally liked it, but ow we LOVE it! Try it out, you will too. Each word you find gives you more time. The longer the word, the more extra time you get.
● Completely new game mode: paint the board using the least number of words possible.
● You can now mute the music.
● Bug fixes of 1.50
And remember: if you love WordSpot, tell all your friends about it! And also, why not make a purchase today? It keeps the cool updates coming faster! ;-) Thanks!
Wordspot with tea
This game is a challenge for the mind, yet can can be relaxing unlike most word games. Most chain word find games are leveled and timed, as is this one, but what makes this one preferable to me is the relax button, extending play time indefinitely and providing beautiful, relaxing, tonal music to enjoy. On the relax choice bar there is pictured a mug of steaming hot liquid, which is ironic for me because I generally play wordpot with a cup of sleepy tea, winding down from a hectic day. I enjoy focusing on the game play and background music rather than stress about the day's events. The timed version is a winner, too, but I don't happen to visit there often!
I loved this game as soon as I started playing it but after a while I lost interest. The word database it uses is too full of archaic and obscure words that the average university graduate (my wife and I included) have never heard, never used, and would never see in print. It got to the point that in order to find these silly words I had to just drag my finger around to see if anything made up a word. This game would rate five stars if one could restrict the words to common, graduate-level words and leave out the obscure, esoteric, never-heard, never-used, never-see-in-print words. Great concept, but why not keep it real? WordWarp still rates five stars.
I have enjoyed this game from the time I downloaded it. I really like word games and this one is fun. But as of today when trying to play it, the app crashed in the middle of my game twice and several times the app wouldn't even open when I tried to play. I also had the app not fully open to allow excess to the home button at the bottom after race against the clock round has ended. I hope these problems are resolved soon. Miss playing this game. I see its been several months since the last update. :(
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 14, 2013
- Version: 1.51
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gestion Maguy Ltee
- © (c) 2012 Gestion Maguy Ltée
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove all ads$3.99
- Pack of 20 hints$1.99
- pack of 2 shuffles$0.99
- pack of 20 Shuffles$4.99
- Pack of 220 hints$4.99
- pack of 10 shuffles$2.99
- Pack of 640 hints$9.99
- 1 Hint$0.99
- Pack of 5 extra hints$2.99
- pack of 20 extra hints$9.99