DCO Connect Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defense Connect Online (DCO) Connect Mobile: Host, attend, present, and completely drive collaboration in DCO Connect meetings or training - anywhere, anytime, powered by Adobe® Connect™ Mobile.
Download the FREE DCO Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration directly from your iOS tablet or smartphone.
Launch meetings and administer with control over attendee access rights, recordings, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud or photo library on the device itself. Easily whiteboard and annotate on content with the tip of your finger. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your device’s camera. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, collaborate with others using live text chat, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone via a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have a DCO account? Register at https://www.dco.dod.mil to start creating and hosting your own DCO Connect sessions. A DoD Common Access Card (CAC) is required to register.
For smartphones and tablets:
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts)
• Start and end meetings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant
• Remove users from meetings
• Control all active pods
• Start and stop content and screen sharing
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
Additional features for tablets:
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio
• Participate in breakout rooms
Software: iOS 4.0 up to iOS 6.x
• iPhone 4
• iPhone 4 S
• iPod touch (3rd generation)
• iPod touch (4th generation)
Useable, but lots of room for improvement
This app works and supports most of the features of DCO (except for file transfers). You can connect as a host, but it doesn't appear to let you rearrange the meeting setup so you'll have to do that via a desktop connect.
This app doesn't support the iPhone 5 resolution. Additionally, the video conferencing resolution is fairly poor (not sure if this is due to the app or just DCO in general). The interface is a a port of the desktop version and not great for portable devices.
Great app for hosting or attending DCO Connect sessions. Even on iPhone cell connection great integrated VoIP and video!
Going to use to drive slides while giving onsite presentations walking around or for onsite attendees to ask questions so remote participants can hear.
Screen resolution not very good
When viewing other people's shared screen, especially if its a PC screen, the text is completely unreadable unless the point size is huge, like 32pt.
Otherwise, if a tablet is your only option, it's better than nothing.
- Category: Business
- Released: Jan 12, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).