GeoDash: Wild Animal Adventure
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geo is on a mission and he needs your help! Join the curious robot as he explores Earth’s habitats, earning awesome animal abilities along the way. You’ll be able to leap like a poison frog, dig like an armadillo, climb like a baboon—even run like a cheetah! Every time you get a new ability, Geo gets a new look. As you explore, you’ll collect animal cards with pictures, cool facts, funny jokes, and really weird trivia.
EXPLORE EACH LEVEL
Guide Geo through each level of the habitats—the African Savannah and Amazon Rain Forest to start—and encounter ability tokens, animal cards, bonus fruit, and the key to the next level!
GET ANIMAL ABILITIES
See a spinning animal token? Grab it and you’ll unlock a new skill, like jumping, digging, charging, and climbing.
MASTER THE GAME
Grab hidden fruit in each level to get more stars!
BUILD YOUR CARD COLLECTION
When you and Geo discover a new animal, you get a new animal card! Each one has a picture, fast facts, goofy jokes, and weird trivia. Want to know what animal can carry 50 times its own weight? You’ll have to play to find out!
GeoDash: Wild Animal Adventure is inspired the National Geographic Animal Encyclopedia, a book packed with animal stats, photos, fun facts, and lots more.
**PLEASE NOTE: This app requires iOS 6+ for best experience (iPad second generation and above).**
What's New in Version 1.5
- Removed in-app purchases. Please update this app on your devices. After 4 weeks, we will be turning off all in-app purchases.
- Any previously purchased habitats or levels should carry over with this update, unless you have removed the app from your device.
- Updated National Geographic Kids branding and "More Apps" section available from the title screen.
- Various functional and visual updates and improvements.
- Please keep your suggestions or questions coming to email@example.com!
Mostly a really fun and educational game. Most levels are the perfect balance between challenging and easy enough to still be fun. However, some levels (like level 9 for rainforest) asks you to make ridiculous jumps when there just isn't enough room to do it easily. It's hard for me to give up and just move on, so these levels make the game frustrating.
It's pretty great exept ...
It is kind of hard expecilly if young kids would not really understand it .
A fun preschool intro to learning and games
My 5 year old son was begging me fora game he could play all by himself and I am so pleased with GeoDash!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 02, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 174 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Habitats$2.99
- Amazon Rainforest Chapter 1$0.99
- Amazon Rainforest Chapter 2$0.99
- African Savannah Chapter 2$0.99