Fitness Point Pro - Workout Exercise Journal & Personal Trainer + Body Tracker
By ZERO ONE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 6.4.4
Version 6.4.3 & 6.4.4
FIX: Data transfer to Apple Watch on first start couldn’t finish for some users.
FIX: Apple Watch connection to iPhone got lost and logs can’t be transferred to iPhone.
FIX: Icon change on image edit for exercise.
UPDATE: Minor fixes and improvements.
NEW: Most of cardio workouts saved in Health app are automatically imported in Fitness Point. Check your logs for specific date to see them.
NEW: Icons for custom exercises with images are not just the dumbbell.
IMPROVED: Images for custom exercises.
FIX: You can now rate the app from settings tab again!
FIX: Calorie count not always showing right values.
FIX: Logs order wrong in graph.
FIX: Workouts disappeared from the list for some users.
FIX: Exercise description height was cut off for some users.
FIX: Cool Girl’s workout purchase not showing exercises (Female edition only).
NEW: You can now see logs from previous workout.
IMPROVED: Communication of the Watch app and iOS app is now more stable.
IMPROVED: Break timer finish notification.
IMPROVED: Adding logs is now more quicker.
IMPROVED: We added haptic feedback for clicks on number pad.
FIX: First start of the Watch app after fresh install was not always working for some users. Now it is.
FIX: Various break timer issues.
Getting back to lifting after a long absence. In times past, I recorded progress on a note pad. This app has a huge master list of exercises, sorted by body part. It allows you to format a custom workout, and then to record sets and reps at the chosen weights. The next time you choose that exercise, your last workout is shown, so that you can see how to progress in weight and reps.
I've always been critical of others for bringing a cell phone into a workout area of any kind, but this app really is useful, so I am adjusting my stance on that issue.
Go to app for working out
I have been using this app to track my workouts for a few months now. The thing I like about the app is that you can log everything essential to your workout, from the weight to the reps/sets. Heck it even tells you how many calories you burn while you exercise, though I personally don't really use this feature because I have a polar watch that takes care of that for me. The only negative to the app is that there aren't enough exercises but this isn't enough to take away from how good this app is.
I Love this app. Like all software it has its bugs but the developers put in the effort and resolves them. There are still a few things in the Apple Watch app that needs work. The workout timer cannot be started via the Apple Watch so you have to open the app on the iPhone first and start the timer. Also sometimes when you start a new session the timer some retained and continued the previous workout so your workout time will be like 24 hours in duration in stead of starting at zero. Other than that I think it's one of the best fitness apps out there. Keep up the good work!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 6.4.4
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ZERO ONE GmbH
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Six-Pack Routine$4.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$2.99
- Power Arms Routine$4.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$9.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$9.99
- Personal Workout$14.99
- Beach Body Workout$9.99
- HST Training$9.99
- Muscle Shoulders Routine$2.99
- Strong Legs Routine$2.99