Use a MIDI keyboard to play with a subset of the famous Jeux d'orgues 2 pipe organ sampleset of Joseph Basquin on your iOS device.
Jeux d'orgues Mini is a free version of the Jeux d'orgues virtual organ app. Apart from the reduced selection of stops, it has all features of the Jeux d'orgues app, and while Jeux d'orgues needs an iPad, Jeux d'orgues Mini can also be used with an iPod touch or iPhone. Connect two MIDI keyboards and a 2-octave MIDI pedal to your device to make full use of this app.
For more information, please consult the app support page http://polaron.de/JeuxdorgMini/ , the Napo documentation at http://polaron.de/Napo/ and in particular the Napo user manual at http://polaron.de/Napo/manual .
For hearing sound examples of the app, please visit the support page http://polaron.de/JeuxdorgMini/ .
Upgraded to Napo 4.20:
- Improved Launchpad support.
- Support for button lamps in Hoffrichter and Pausch-e consoles.
- Adaptions for iPhone X.
- Support for Slide Over and Split View (on suitable devices).
- Adapted the layout of the stop buttons in the portrait mode of the virtual keyboard view to the layout in the landscape mode.
- Option to disable sustain pedals.
- Option to disable warnings about unexpected note-on/off messages.
- Bugfixes regarding stuck notes during the use of a sustain pedal or when changing the transposition.
- Corrected the ordering of the buttons Prev Bank/Next Bank and Prev Comb/Next Comb in the Launchpad default setting.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fantastic app! Any classical organist or keyboard enthusiast will enjoy having the ability to play a famous pipe organ. It works wonderfully. I am using midi cables with my ipad to play this organ. Even if you don't play, you have the ability to listen to preloaded pieces, and even adjust the registration by pulling out various stops as the piece is played. I see there is a full organ version for purchase. I will definitely purchase the full version of this app.
Great app and great sound. The default reverb is a little overkill for me but it is adjustable. It has everything you need to customize your own organ. I love the midi learn functionality. I would like paid version available for iphone as well.
Make a joyful noise!
The Markus Sigg apps are nothing short of fantastic. Plug in MIDI keyboard(s) and pedalboard, assign MIDI channels, pull out the stops, and play....these apps sound wonderful and....they flat out work. I wouldn't hesitate to use one in a worship service. Thanks Markus for sharing your programming talents with the world.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.