Deepworld - Sandbox MMORPG Adventure
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
NOTE: Deepworld runs best on iPhone 4S / iPad 2 or later!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your dream house!
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and soon, other players!
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more. You can track your progress in Game Center, as well!
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Support for new items
- Performance enhancements
Well I mean, yes it had a tutorial, but once I actually started playing, I had no idea what to do. I just went on some random world and dug and collected SO many random things. I didn't know what to do until I got my own private world, and about the purifier and all that. Now, down to the mechanics, combat is so very boring. Most of the people i've encountered either pay no attention to me or try to kill me, but that's not on you guys i guess 😅 the enemies are boring to fight, the giant brainbot thing can kill me in seconds. The only way i've killed a few is to shoot through a door or some other cheap trick. Lots of microtransactions, although I have progressed quite decently without buying anything. So to summarize, combat is boring, exploration is kinda decent, but i'm just not really motivated to play the game. And the EXP system is pretty lame as well :/
Best side scrolling sandbox.
Ive tried a few and this one seems to be pretty decent as far as gameplay goes. I agree with the other reviewers in regards to the chat button being too close to the joy stick... Many deaths occurred from this. Also no health meters of any kind on mobs sometimes leave you wondering if youre doing anything to them at all. There is also a lacking of new worlds. And a little information on an item in your inventory can go a long way. Despite its short comings, i still find it to be fun and enjoyable.
I really like this game. Really do. Not to many play it anymore... All my friends I played with are now gone. All I can do is visit their worlds and just remember the good times... Wish that there was a more detailed friends list and or menu, like send them mail and see when was the last time they played and all. Miss you deep world.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 79.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bytebin LLC
- © Copyright 2016 Bytebin LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 crowns$1.99
- 250 crowns$4.99
- 550 crowns$9.99
- Premium Upgrade$2.99
- 1200 crowns$19.99
- 1900 crowns$29.99
- 3200 crowns$49.99
- 650 crowns$9.99
- 1500 crowns$19.99
- 3500 crowns$49.99