Deepworld - Sandbox MMORPG Adventure
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
NOTE: Deepworld runs best on iPhone 4S / iPad 2 or later!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your dream house!
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and soon, other players!
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more. You can track your progress in Game Center, as well!
What's New in Version 2.8.4
- Fix rare Facebook issue
Great game however...
Really good. One thing they should add is the ability to trade more than 1 item at a time.( ending scamming) but I feel that the only place people visit is the Times Square. It often has to many buildings and plaques. And the worse part is the spawners. Which for some dumb reason are shielded, making a lot of plots that could be builded on unbuildable. Another complaint goes back to the overcrowding of market worlds. I built a house but I can't find it because there are so many signs that cover my building on the map. Also maybe mine carts/ elevator for mine shafts and cool buildings. Also the servers lag making it difficult to kill enemies/ and enemy players. Another annoyance is other players while raiding a dungeon. A lot of the times they place mega bombs(that make a HUGE explosion) to kill you and then finish what is left of the dungeon and then stealing the loot from you. All in all I'll give it 4 stars it's fun but once your like me and own everything the game is very very very dull and boring.
There's Room For More Players
The gameplay of Deepworld varies. There is always new things to do. Something good like building a giant castle, mining in an unexplored world, to socialize with real-life players from around the world. Then there's another side of Deepworld you have to adapt to. PVPer's to businessmen, you cannot miss out on these deals and matches. Deepworld is changing back to its glorious days in the book. Hopefully someone reading this review will see what I believe is true. You'll never know what's the true story. So c'mon and install the game! You may see me on it, and I will be glad to see you too!
Great game however
The are many bugs with this game. I downloaded it about 4 years ago and it was working perfectly. I recently downloaded it and the mobs don't spawn anymore. Sure, it spawns for some worlds but now most of the worlds I go to have no mobs nor turrets in dungeons what so ever. Hopefully they fix this bug. Another thing about this game is nothing really changed which is why I decieded to quit 2 years ago. I came back to see if there are any major updates like a new biome or something but there wasn't. I might delete this again for lack of major updates. But yea. Other than that it's a great game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 93.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bytebin LLC
- © Copyright 2016 Bytebin LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 crowns$1.99
- 250 crowns$4.99
- 550 crowns$9.99
- Premium Upgrade$2.99
- 1200 crowns$19.99
- 1900 crowns$29.99
- 3200 crowns$49.99
- 650 crowns$9.99
- 3500 crowns$49.99
- 1500 crowns$19.99