By MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Update: This latest version fixes reported crashes. No pictures or data are EVER lost. Please email us at Cinemama@marchofdimes.org immediately with any issues.
You asked, we listened.
CineMama is happy to announce that our updated version of the app now offers new login options. That means Facebook is not the only way to access our fun tool to document your pregnancy and track your belly’s growth. And that’s not all. Celebrating your weekly progress is better (and easier) than ever with many more great new features from a dynamic weight tracker to informative videos for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing each week.
- Login with Facebook or just an email address
- Take photos of your growing belly with our simple belly grid and photo editor.
- Turn your new and existing belly photos into a keepsake CineMama movie. The more photos you take, the better your movie!
- Add titles and a soundtrack to your sharable belly movie.
- Calendar view of photos and weekly tips.
- Follow your baby’s growth with an informative video for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing from week to week.
- Monitor your own growth with a comprehensive new weight tracker.
- Track your memories and milestones in the app diary and personalize them with photos and our mood meter.
- View and share (if you choose) all your diary entries, belly photos and movie on your own personal CineMama webpage.
Any problems with the app? Please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixed some crashes that some of the users were experiencing.
Pretty good, but not great
Overall the app is good and does exactly what it says it will do. However, the app forces you to stop adding photos at 40 weeks. Half of all pregnancies go past their due date. My wife went to 41 weeks, one day, but we couldn't add photos of the last few days because of the restriction. It should leave the end date open and allow the user to determine when the movie should end.
Nice, But Could Use Improvement
Finally an update to fix the crashing...sadly all of my photos were gone when I logged back in for the first time in months. Thankfully, I was able to plug in all of my belly photos, but they aren't all scaled the same since I couldn't access the app for quite some time. It's nice for a free app, but still very buggy and freezes during photo uploads. I'm glad my pregnancy is nearly over so that I don't have to constantly stress about having to start over again.
So much fun!
I've been using this for 29 weeks now and I love it - it reminds me to take photos of myself (I use a mirror). The updated version has been really helpful with a weight tracker. I tested out making the video and seems pretty easy. When I'm done I will post it to FB with a picture of the baby as my announcement.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 08, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 50.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
- © 2015 March of Dimes Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.