QUAD - Mobilize Your Groups. Threaded Group Chat and Event Planning With Friends, Family, College Club, Study and Interest Quads.
By Appsurdity, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**The only free group chat app built for college students,TechCrunch approved**
**Revolutionizing the way thousands of college groups communicate**
**Already used at 4,250 of the 4,500 colleges in America and is quickly taking over - don’t be the last group to join Quad**
QUAD was created with you in mind. This new way to chat combines all your favorite features and more, eliminating painful email listers, BBS systems and traditional group messaging apps, and introducing a better alternative.
We built QUAD for everyone you love to talk to: Your fraternity or sorority, family, friends, intramural sport teams, study groups, student government groups, college clubs, roommates, or even for a group that shares your hobbies. Give it a try and see why students everywhere use QUAD to chat, organize and share anytime, anywhere.
THE NEW WAY TO CHAT - Say goodbye to painful email listserv, BBS systems and traditional group messaging apps and say hello to a new free way for groups and clubs to communicate.
STUDENTS LOVE QUAD - QUAD is already used at over 4,250 of the 4,500 colleges in America, becoming the easiest new way for groups to chat, organize and share anytime, anywhere.
CREATE QUADS FOR - Your fraternity or sorority, intramural sports, study groups, student government groups, college clubs, roommates, close friends, or even for a group that shares your hobbies; the possibilities are endless!
- Use Quad to create events, share notes, schedule study groups, or just chat with friends.
- Up to 500 members in your chat – that means everyone is included, and everyone stays informed, no matter what the size or purpose of your group is.
- With all the messaging features – from stickers and emoticons to voice and image messaging to location sharing – the opportunities for variety are endless!
- Quads can be public, private or completely hidden - you control who can enter the conversation.
- The private and hidden Quads are great for clubs and organizations to keep conversations closed and exclusive. Greek chapters across the country are using public quads to find new pledges and organize rush activities.
- Members of a quad can break off into a sub group and talk about specific things while saving the rest of the members from countless notifications. Topics are a great way for Quads to discuss specific subjects in an organized fashion.
- You can now plan and share events within your Quad. Easily organize a party, an event or a family gathering and require RSVP via SMS/Email: No one will forget an important event ever again! Also, attendees can chat in real-time and organize who’s doing what-- all within your Quad.
- Events on QUAD can also sync to your calendar and Facebook event: Say goodbye to Eventbrite, Meetup and Doodle because Quad is the place for your University event planning!
- QUAD will help you stay on-track academically-- no more missed classes! Share class notes, set up study groups, and start connecting on Quads specifically designed for educational use. And if you’re in a Chegg College Study Group discussing course assignment, then QUAD is the perfect way for you to stay in touch with your classmates.
Download QUAD today to mobilize your fraternity, interest group, club, organization or just to chat with your friends at school.
Quad was featured in TechCrunch!
“A new mobile chat application targeting college students, Quad, is working to move student organizations off of email and onto smartphones for managing their group communications. Despite the popularity of mobile messaging applications, like GroupMe, Kik, and dozens of others, few of these can support a large number of chat participants, often capping out at 50 users in a chat, if not fewer.”
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please get in touch:
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/quadapp
Follow us on Twitter: @quadchat
Email us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Quads now have photo albums!
- Bug fixes
- Quad is now 10 times faster! Especially for big quads!
- We introduced some hints and tutorials to help you better understand all of the great features in QUAD.
- Bug fixes and improvements!
- New design for iOS 7!
- Introducing Huddle Mode: Easily add a group of individuals as friends when you meet in person.
- Introducing Flash Add and Flash Join: Now managers of quads can easily invite all members to their Quad(s) when members are around.
- Now everyone can invite friends to a Quad! Quad owners can control whether this invitation is allowed in the privacy settings.
- A new set of emojis: Introducing Pinky Pig to the Quad emoji family.
- Easier process of creating a Quad!
- Events - Organize events and require RSVP via SMS/Email - so that no one misses your important events any more
- Keep all your members in the loop: Now SMS/Email users who are not on quad can also get your announcement, event RSVP and quad daily summary - way easier to keep everyone in loop even if they don’t have the app!
- A more powerful website (www.quadapp.com) which now supports sign-up, login, event RSVP, quad sharing and member invitation.
Amazing & Everyone Should Have This.
When I first saw Quad I thought "I don't need this" but the truth is, you do! You don't need to be the organizer of events for a group or fraternity to benefit from this app. You can share pictures, 90seconds of voice (WOW!) and even these cool little characters. On the iPhone there are hefty restrictions that limit even the fanciest group text apps and this solves that problem completely. If you are responsible for handling alerts of events or any kind or even want to discuss a business project, this app will make your business so much more efficient. It is the fact that the everyday person can still benefit so much from using this app by connecting to groups, Universities, Colleges or interests near them or as far away as you want, that is what amazes me with it. You can even start your own group. Yes, you can become the admin of your OWN group. Cool, huh? There's even a place for the much missed Dubbler users to chat it up on here. This is the most feature rich app of it's kind I have ever seen and there is nothing like it. It is an asset to anyone and should certainly on that list of "Must Have Apps" on any device. Did I mention the amazing Appsurdity, Inc. Team is who created this app? Google them, you will find they are all about doing amazing things headed by none other than the awesome and talented Matthew Murphy!
I cannot even sign up for this. All I get is a network unavailable message. This app is complete junk. I find it hard to believe this app is used on so many college campuses across the US.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 25, 2014
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appsurdity, Inc.
- © Appsurdity, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.