Heart Beat Rate Pro - Heart rate monitor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Heart Beat Rate app uses your smartphone camera as a heart rate monitor.
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Pro features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Save measure with optional comment
● History view with a list and graph display
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
★★★ Want to give it a try first ? No problem : download Heart Beat Rate Free from the AppStore ! ★★★
Nifty app that works as promised ★★★★★
By James Windelborn from United States - Version 1.0 - Aug 23, 2012
Heart rate app for runners ★★★★★
By Marco 999999 from France - Version 1.0 - Aug 23, 2012
"Very good app - particularly useful for all that run on a regular basis using fitness tracker app like I do (which does not include heart rate measure)"
Amazing! took a few trials ★★★★
By givry2012 from Israel (version 1.0, Apple App Store) on Aug 06, 2012
"took me 3 times to succeed. but so smart!!"
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- fix issue causing app crash at launch in some languages
Good app -- needs filters
It does what it says it does. Put your finger over the camera and the light and it takes your pulse.
I would much prefer if it allowed some basic filtering -- for example I'd like to show only readings from the morning, or only exercise readings, or a few others combos (particular time frames, mainly).
Overall a nice app. I use it frequently to keep tabs on what my heart is doing.
I like this app. Only problem I have is that it sometimes won't measure my heart rate. When it does though, it is actually accurate and I love that I can save my measurements.
downloaded this app for my dad, and he was thoroughly frustrated! He tried it 7 times, and kept getting the error. finally on the 8th time it worked. got it for me and it never worked. downloaded a couple of other apps, and they worked on the first try, so its not me.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 17, 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Bio2Imaging
- © 2012 Bio2imaging S.A.S
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.