U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Go Mobile
By U.S. Bancorp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enrollment Bonus! New FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature® cardmembers can earn a 20,000 FlexPoints enrollment bonus(1) – that’s up to a $400 airline ticket value.
We will first consider you for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card, which earns 20,000 Enrollment Bonus FlexPoints after spending $3,500 in net purchases within four months of new account opening. If you are not eligible for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card, you'll automatically be considered for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa card which earns 10,000 Enrollment Bonus FlexPoints after spending $1,000 within the first four months and earns 1 FlexPoint for every $2 in net purchases.
The U.S. Bank FlexPerks Go Mobile app* gives you one-touch access to securely apply for and manage your U.S. Bank FlexPerks card.
After you receive your card, a virtual card can be loaded to your phone. Simply show the virtual card to the sales associate at checkout or use it to shop online. Some retail locations may require a physical card, so may want to carry your card with you.
To learn more about U.S. Bank FlexPerks Go Mobile, visit usbankgomobile.com.
• Easy Application. Use the app for a secure, paperless credit card application.
• • Account Management. New and existing FlexPerks cardmembers can access and manage their FlexPerks account anywhere, anytime.
• Earn Quickly. For every $1 in net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) earn 1 FlexPoint plus earn FlexPoints faster in select earning categories.
• Redeem Easily. Starting at only 5,000 FlexPoints, you can get merchandise, gift cards and statement credits.
• Superior Value. Redeem FlexPoints for an award travel ticket starting at only 20,000 FlexPoints on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates
*The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
(1) One-time 20,000 bonus FlexPoints will be awarded when you are approved for a new U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card and Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) totaling $3,500 or more post to your account within four months from account opening. Applicants for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card who only qualify for and receive a U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa Card earn 10,000 bonus FlexPoints when net purchases totaling $1,000 post to your account within four months from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus FlexPoints to be credited to your FlexPerks account. You are eligible to receive one-time bonus FlexPoints for each new FlexPerks Travel Rewards and FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa account type. Existing and previous FlexPerks Travel Rewards and FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa accounts do not qualify for bonus FlexPoints for a similar account type. One-time bonus FlexPoints do not apply toward account upgrades. Use of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the FlexPerks Travel Rewards Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Offer is subject to credit approval.
Your privacy and security are important to U.S. Bank and we are committed to protecting your information. Learn more at www.usbank.com/privacy
What's New in Version 2.6.14
Minor bug fix
Said I would receive card but actually denied
After applying I saw a message saying my card would arrive in 7 to 10 business days, but when I called to confirm this, they said they were unable to approve me. Very misleading.
Please make this a more full featured app where you can look at your past statements as well as details on individual charges not just a list of your charges
Needs tab to allow view of reward points
There needs to be a statement due date and statement last paid date and an option for recurring payment
Please look at the American Express app for inspiration...it is a great app
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 2.6.14
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: U.S. Bancorp
- © 2015 U.S Bancorp, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.