Zombie Farm Bubbles - Free
By Playforge Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the best Zombie Bubble Shooter Game in the App Store FREE!
The zombies are trapped between veggies bubbles! Do you have what it takes to save the zombies? Aim your veggies carefully to create exciting combos and advance through almost 60 levels!
From the developers of the hit game Zombie Farm, The Playforge presents Zombie Farm Bubbles.
* CHOOSE from 8 kinds of scrumptious veggies to free the trapped zombies
* Use POWERFUL zombie brains to get special abilities and beat tricky levels!
* UNLOCK harder levels to progress through every chapter!
* EXPERIENCE addicting levels of pure adventure with increasing challenge!
* TRAVEL to 10 diverse locations like The Farm, Corporateville, The Beach and The High Seas!
* TRACK your bubble shooting score for each level!
* UPDATE regularly to enjoy new obstacles and bubble levels!
* CONNECT on Facebook to show off you progress and high scores!
* OFFLINE PLAY available after first initial connection.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Beating levels now gives you free brains! Be sure to get rewards from levels you've already beaten.
- The new chapter: Mystical Forest is now available to play! Watch out for those nasty rotten veggies.
- You now get a notification when your energy is full.
- Some tutorial steps have been added and improved.
- Cool new effects when you get high combos. Reach 10x combo to find out!
Doesn't give fruit needed to win
I was really happy with this game until the most recent update. How can I have 12 fruit left and only need 1 purple one and lose? I had to use 18 brains to win the level because the additional 8 fruit didn't give me a purple fruit either. Had to buy 8 more fruit to finish... I like the challenge, but only if I can rely on having the actual tools needed to win. Not chance, not luck, but having to figure out the puzzle WITH all the pieces there. Candy Saga uses the same tactics to get people to pay money for the game, which made me just delete it.
Also charging 12 brains for tools and 9 brains to continue is way too high. Should be more like 2-3 brains for these extras. Too bad, I've always loved the Playforge zombie games but this is a real disappointment.
Why four instead of five.
I like this game. I took away one star because the game uses tactics like not sending you what you need to win, I think that is unfair. No matter how skilled you are without the proper pieces you are stuck. That to me stops the game from being perfect. Figure how to make it challenging to win without the cheats and it will be perfect.
I love this game. Just seems to me that you should be able to earn more brains with completing levels or for getting 3 stars or something. It seems too hard to earn brains and with the higher levels it takes so many for the extras.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Playforge Games LLC
- © Playforge Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brain Pack 1$4.99
- Brain Pack 2$9.99
- Brain Pack 3$19.99