Allrecipes Video Cookbook
By All Recipes, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch top recipes being made step-by-step in this free video cookbook. Pause, skip, and go back whenever you want as you make the recipe. Save favorite videos to your Allrecipes Recipe Box.
- Videos are organized by course/meal (ex: Appetizers)
- Featured Recipes section offers fresh recipe ideas
- Video recipes include user ratings and prep/cook time
- Expanded view features user reviews and nutrition info
- Directions are synched with video for easy viewing (iPad only)
What's New in Version 1.1
- Save favorite videos to your Allrecipes Recipe Box.
- Optimized for iPhone 5 (including screen-swipe to see menu).
- Create a (free) Allrecipes account.
A must for foodies
The app had a lot of bugs when I first downloaded it, but they seem to work themselves out. Helpful videos and great streamline look. Easy to navigate. My only quibble is that I'm unable to access lengthy reviews of the recipes. The reviews often have great ideas on how to improve the recipes, otherwise this would be a five start review.
Love this app
There are so many dishes to choose from. And they're all step by step videos! I'm much more of a visual learner so this is great for me. The only thing I would change is the fact that the recipes in your recipe box keeps repeating themselves and sometimes add things you didn't select but not that big of a deal
WOW, such a deal!
I just accessed the video site, don't remember if it cost me anything, but if it did, it was well worth it! I agree about wanting the input of the reviews, however, I figure I can always just access the recipe on the A/R site to refresh if needed. Great job folks!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 13, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: All Recipes
- © 2013 Allrecipes.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.