By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shop, save, and send money with a smarter wallet.
* Carry your loyalty programs in the app and leave the plastic cards behind
* Save more when you shop by taking all of your offers with you
* Send money easily to any friend in the US with an email address and get early access to sending money in Gmail
* Use the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance at millions of MasterCard® locations and withdraw cash at ATMs
* For security, Google Wallet comes with a PIN and 24/7 fraud monitoring
* If your device is lost or stolen, you can always disable Google Wallet online
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby offers and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to the Privacy section of the iOS Settings app.
Google Wallet works on devices with iOS 6.0+. Have questions or feedback? Call us at 1-855-492-5538.
What's New in Version 2.0.13611
* Get notifications when you’re near a merchant with a saved loyalty program
* Add your loyalty programs even faster -- just scan your card and the info will auto-populate
* Performance improvements
On the right track
I love it, I'm waiting for my money to transfer to my bank, so it's a little exciting to know I'll be getting it. Work on that instant transfer and you'll get 5 stars.
You guys have a google wallet card, but what you need is one of those card sliders that business people can plant on their phones. Just a hopeful thought, I'm an artist and I do commission work all the time, and this would be really handy for people who don't have smart phones.
I just received my Google Wallet debit card in the mail. I was a little perplexed at first when I opened the envelope because the front of the card is very plain & deceiving and I thought "Oh great, what did I sign up for? What a waste!" but then I flipped the card to the back & the MasterCard logo, card number, & everything else is on the back. This will definitely come in handy since I don't already have a MasterCard.
Still needs more work...
Almost all of the apps out there that support loyalty cards show some sort of graphic for the individual cards that are out there. GW only shows different colored stars. It does show graphics for the loyalty cards that are preloaded.
I like the simple look of GW but would be great if it would show the individual graphics for all of my cards.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 2.0.13611
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.