By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HelpBridge is a free mobile app that connects people to their loved ones and opportunities to help in a time of disaster. With just a few clicks, you can quickly send e-mails and texts to co-workers, family, or friends, and post an emergency message to your Facebook wall. All communications can also include your location, if you want. Or, if you’re in a position to help, you can donate money via text-to-give or PayPal, donate goods, or volunteer your time towards relief efforts.
What's New in Version 1.4
• User can now select Twitter as a sign-in and messaging option.
• Ability to notify people that they’ve been added to your emergency contact group.
• Use Facebook to let others know you donated.
• Minor bug & usability updates.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 23, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2012 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.