aTimeLogger 2 - Personal Time Tracker & Time Sheet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
------- 70% PRICE OFF -------
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- iOS 8 widget for quick start/stop activities
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- Apple Watch integration
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- Added glance for Apple Watch
- Fixed iOS 9 bug on iPhone 5/5s
- Minor watch app improvements
I like this app because it helps me keep track of how much time I spend on different activities. The pie graph is pretty sharp. Thankfully at the bottom of the chart is a list of activities and the percent of time for each activity since some of the sections of the pie are too small to identify by category.
Reasons for the four star rating are because when you touch an activity to start a dialogue box asks you if you want to start it. That can be helpful if for example you touch the wrong Activity icon, But it isn't that useful. The same goes for when you want to stop the activity. There are two bigger annoyances for me. One of them is not being able to delete or change and activity icon and/or its color. The second annoyance occurs after midnight when you go to check the list of activities and it puts you on the list for everything before midnight or for the previous day and not the current day. I frequently forget that the app does this and I am scratching my head wondering where a particular activity is on the list because it isn't showing up.
It's a pretty good app. The UI is clean, but not as useful as it could be. For example, tapping on a lot of UI elements that are not explicitly arrows (such as task blocks in calendar view) does nothing. There is no screen-edge interaction, and the color usage is not very well done. There is also unnecessary verifications that get in the way, such as a warning dialogue box about how a task is about to start every time you tap one (why is this confirmation there? What else was supposed to happen?). On the other hand, I do really like their implementation of folders and goals, and I also really like how information is organized on their Apple Watch app (minus the weird confirmations again). I gave it four stars because although it is pretty rough now, I see that with some work, it has great potential to become my primary time keeper.
Totally worth buying! I've tried every time/activity tracker this is the BEST!!!
What a great wake up call! Instead of planning my day ahead I tracked my activities for a month and reviewed and re-prioritized my day and holy crap life is so much easier! I am ADHD and a self-employed child care provider. This app has helped me reevaluate my daily life and has allowed me to see that I wasn't making time for the things that are the most fulfilling. THANK YOU! Developers for creating this simple beautiful app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.