aTimeLogger 2 - Personal Time Tracker & Time Sheet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your time with single touch in aTimeLogger 2!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- iOS 8 widget for quick start/stop activities
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- Apple Watch integration
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.11
- Fixed Today widget crash after some use
- Fixed Remind Me settings reset
Use it every day.
The app is continually being updated and most times further improved or additional features are added. Little things that aren't perfect with an update are improved quickly.
Play with the app try the different ways to group and record time and you will likely find it something you use each day--especially if you care where you spend your time or want to know how much time did that project (or client) really take.
Excellent App, Outstanding Support
Have used app off and on for several years. Recently wanted to clear historical data and begin again with a new focus. Sent question to developer, and to my surprise, received a response within a few hours. Subsequent communications were even more timely. Can not promise you will be that fortunate, but I will bet you won't find a more conscientious developer. App itself is the best of several I have used. Great flexibility and easily modified as you go.
Great way to track hours
This app is an easy to use app. You can display the information and various charts. A great way to show people that teachers don't work from 8 to 3. I did not realize that I was averaging more than 11 hours a day at work, while I still take a great deal of paperwork home to complete and often do not have enough time to get through my emails!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.