The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Save deals from retailers for later use in the Deals View. Get notified when deals are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
We update the app regularly to make your email experience the best it can be! This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Hind sight being what it is along with reality, I began with AOL when dial up was the only option and Yahoo came along with the music player in tow. The only way I was reasonably capable of keeping My data without purchasing hardware to back-up My data was Yahoo. I do wish the music player would have stuck around which would have, at least, kept a record of the songs I've forgotten I liked (evolutionary record purposes). I always liked not having to go through multiple contracts just to listen to a CD (the benefits of fair business practice is not forcing Your "clients" into a monopoly type contract and sole inlet of music [I.e. tuner, CD player, tape deck, tape CD, etc.). If house music didn't come along I would be musically deficient due to the "lustre" being surgically removed over the past 25 years. Nevertheless, as other email sources have consistently remained similar forcing the consumer to individually fork through all the "junk" type mail (not referring to the mail as junk or trash but for a lack of a better term for the plethora of mail ads) Yahoo has evolved gratefully.
Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . The Yahoo music player when it was void of being able to purchase music. . . . . Good idea.
Don’t do it
This email app is the worst. Yahoo themselves fills up your inbox with spam and stupid news stories that are irrelevant to people with a brain. I don’t care about a donkey that plays soccer with an ostrich that has a glass eye. The worst part is you can’t junk mail it or unsubscribe. If you don’t like it you have to take a survey and explain why it is you don’t like this particular add or story. No where is there an option for “because I don’t want to see anything other then emails from my friends and family in my email inbox!” I emailed customer service to see if there was a way to stop the harassment and guess what? There certainly is a way if you pay them money and upgrade to the pro version of yahoo. So in the midst of this I decide screw it I don’t want anything associated with yahoo now and what to delete my 2 email address permanently, not a single option anywhere that I can find. I even google how to erase my yahoo account and nothing! So I again email yahoo and now I get ignored. Interesting. Plus the navigation on app is dumb along with when you “permanently “ erase your emails from the trash bin they actually save them for a period of time. How that’s their decision I don’t know? So I hoped this helped make up your mind never to use yahoo mail for anything in fact I will never use their crap web browser either for the same reason. Nothing but dumb irrelevant crap all over it.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we will share this with the Yahoo News team! You can also unsubscribe or opt-out of these News stories! As for the ad-free experience, yes we do offer this! You can also give more accurate feedback to the right team by swiping the ad. Thanks!
No Setting For Notification Sounds
Deleted app finally. I linked yahoo mail through gmail. I highly recommend. More flaws to report with yahoo app. I am using an iPhone X. Mail would disappear from the inbox if I clicked on a new mail notification. Would take hours to appear back. If I used the search to find an old email it would find the email and when I click on it the email it would just load and load an nothing would appear. I finally had to forward the email to gmail so I could view it. Also why should one have to pay to remove annoying ads which aren’t even applicable to what I am interested in. Worst app ever.
Minus one star for not being able to change sounds for incoming & outgoing mail. If you have an iPhone you are stuck with the generic default notification and can’t change it at all in the settings of the app or in the settings for the iPhone. Second minus star that they show irrelevant ads in the top of the inbox. I don’t want to pay a dollar a month to get rid of it. If you want people to use your app rather than the default mail setting in the iPhone then get rid of that like gmail and outlook have in their free versions.
Update to the developer’s reply. That is untrue. Both the Outlook and Google mail apps. let you change sound notifications within the “settings” of the widget themselves and not in the actual Apple settings.
Developer Response ,
Hello, unfortunately we do not control the notification sounds. That is controlled by your device aka Apple. Most apps don't allow you to change the sound. We are definitely working with Apple to hopefully get this changed. **Thanks for the additional info. We will share this with the team and see what we can do!
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 174.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Verizon Media
- In-App Purchases
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly) $0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Monthly) $0.99
- Yahoo Mail Pro (Yearly) $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.