Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicSafe Medi is a free app that allows medical professionals to safely snap, transmit, and securely store patient-consented clinical photos.
PicSafe Medi (patent pending) has been designed by doctors, for all healthcare professionals. It is as simple as using the normal camera on your phone.
All photos you take will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF "report" and you can share a link to the report for up to 7 days. You can upgrade to PicSafe Pro and ...
1. Securely store photos for a minimum of 7 years;
2. Search stored photos in your archive; and
3. Share links will not expire.
Use of PicSafe Medi ...
- Helps deliver greater quality of care and patient outcomes;
- Quickly and efficiently document a patient’s status pictorially, greatly facilitating the medical referrals process; and
- Removes the worry of privacy and government regulatory problems surrounding the capture, use, and storage of medical photos.
The AMA says:
“PicSafe [Medi] ensures that the collection, use and disclosure of clinical photographs accords with the requirements of the HRA, without compromising efficiency - one of the major benefits of using clinical photographs.”
- Clinical Photography: Smarter Phone Use - VicDoc - Magazine of the Australian Medical Association - Nov, 2013
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixed issue with in-app purchases.
- We have made it free! (You can upgrade to PicSafe Pro to have your photos stored securely by PicSafe)
- Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Support for QR code reading (instead of entering in patient details).
- Additional Barcode scanner formats supported for reading patient ID's (e.g. UR numbers).
- We have added a new tutorial to make it easier for new users to get started.
- Additional support added for customised institution integrations (you won't see that ... sorry).
- Improved layout of the archive.
... and many, many other performance enhancements and cosmetic improvements!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PicSafe Medi Pty Ltd
- © PicSafe Medi Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.99