Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PicSafe Medi allows medical professionals to safely snap, transmit, and securely store patient-consented clinical photos. Trial it free for up to 30 days!
PicSafe Medi (patent pending) has been designed by doctors, for all healthcare professionals. It is as simple as using the normal camera on your phone.
- Helps deliver greater quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Quickly and efficiently document a patient’s status pictorially, greatly facilitating the medical referrals process.
- Removes the worry of privacy and government regulatory problems surrounding the capture, use, and storage of medical photos.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Entering in patient information is easier with two barcode scanning options.
In the patient information screen, rather than typing in a patient ID (e.g. UR number), you can scan a barcode. The barcode scanner reader supports EAN-2, EAN-5, EAN-8, UPC-E, ISBN-10, UPC-A, EAN-13, ISBN-13, COMPOSITE
I2/5, DataBar, DataBar-Exp, Codabar, CODE-39, CODE-93, and CODE-128.
In the consent screen, you can now scan a QR code that will pre-populate the patient details (see: https://picsafe.com/barcode).
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 27, 2013
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PicSafe Medi Pty Ltd
- © PicSafe Medi Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.99