MIB Browser Pro - SNMP Monitoring
By Aribada Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'MIB Browser' is a tool which provides SNMP monitoring information in your iPhone/iPod/iPad, so you can browse SNMP information with it.
Main features of MIBBrowser are:
- Provides SNMPWalk, SNMPGet
- Supports SNMPv1/v2/v3 (Supports noAuthnoPriv/authNoPriv/authPriv, MD5/SHA, AES/DES for v3)
- SNMP server profiles (Group and configurable display name/description)
- Fetch history for each server (You can browse past fetch results.)
- Real-time graph (Counter and Gauge type)
- Scan And Add: Scan Wi-Fi local network so to add server easily
- Support row-sorted view in case of Table type
- MIB management for module loading
- User custom (private) MIB files (Download via HTTP, Supports Zip archived file for multiple MIB files)
- Result filtering by keyword
- Export result as Text and CSV via mail
- Launching app with "snmp://" URL scheme (RFC 4088)
- Bookmark for variable
Very easy to use interface. Amazing feature. Great capabilities! Love it!
Works great, would be killer if it could decode ASN.1 of Opaque so other data types can be used
A bit awkward to peruse, though.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Nov 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Aribada, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Aribada Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.