Wine Journal+ Pocket Edition
By Pocket Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
=== iPhone 5s/c Compatible! ===
The MOST POPULAR Wine Journal on the iPad is now on the iPhone! Designed with the new iPhone5 in mind, Wine Journal+ lets you express, share and explore your passion for every aspect of wine and wine tasting in a brand new way. Organize your wine tasting experience and browse through them using simple and innovative interfaces. Share and publish your wine tasting experience using email, Twitter and Facebook. Take advantage of Wine Journal+'s iCloud feature and be assured you will never lose your data when upgrading your iDevices!
Take your iPhone to wine tasting, enjoy your wine and write down your experience, go back home to see your notes ready synced to Wine Journal+ for iPad via iCloud!
Wine Journal+'s innovative tag system lets you tag wines you love, on your wish list, or as a collector’s item that you treasure, or simply use the tags however you want to use them and filter and search your wine using these tags.
Whether you are a wine producer, wine store owner, restaurant owner, or simply a casual wine lover you will find Wine Journal+ with the details you need to completely categorize and enjoy your wine.
*** What the wine spectators are saying ***
Greg - Wine enthusiast
- This is perfect if you visit wineries every weekend like me.
Jennifer - Wine lover
- This is by far the easiest to use wine journal you can get, I find it even better than the Moleskine journal that I used to have, at a much cheaper price!
Jason - Wine enthusiast
- Simply love it! I couldn't leave my home without my iPhone and I can quickly jog down wine journal if I had wine in any place!
Kate - Wine lover
- I love fine wine so when I was given this app I was overjoyed with how easy it is to organize my wine tasting!
* Categorize and organize your wine passion
* Designer interface built for iPhone5, Retina Display, and the normal iPhone & iPod!
* Sync with Wine Journal+ for iPad via iCloud
* Backup your data via iCloud and be assured that your data will not be lost when you upgrade your device!
* Share your wine tasting experience with friends via social network
* Store photos of your wine tasting sessions
* Tag wine via favorite lists and much more!
HOW TO SYNC BETWEEN DEVICES
1. Enter iCloud Account on your iPhone Settings
2. Open Wine Journal+, confirm iCloud is activated in the About Menu, that's it!
3. Similarly activate iCloud on the other iPhone
4. On the iPad, you will also need to activate iCloud inside Wine Journal+ (About::Options::iCloud)
Perfect for tracking you fav wines and beverages!
This app is perfect for tracking Vino you love. Snap a picture, rate it, add the details, and finish your tasting experience. Super easy and handy. You can add categories like beer, scotch, etc. to have the whole spectrum of beverages in one app, too. It's great! And syncs with iCloud, which I appreciate. One suggestion: allow the user to change the heart/clover/scroll icons to whatever they want... Create a small icon library to choose 3 from.
Good start - when it opens
When I first started using this, it worked well for me. It was great having shared access to my wine ratings from both my iPad and iPhone. After entering less than twenty wines, though, the syncing stopped working. From that point on I was never able to have wines entered here show up on the iPad, or vice versa, and it eventually got to the point where the app wouldn't even open. Their customer support tried to help, but nothing worked. I only recommend this (or the iPad version) if you don't need it to sync with other devices.
iPhone app. Good v1. Need some hardening.
Works pretty good. Like the iCloud sync. I keep on my iPad as well as iPhone.
Iphone: A few weird glitches on entry: 1)sometimes cannot select the category I want - it does not take - have to select another category, it takes, and then select the right.
2) notes sometimes keep the last entry when entering a new wine
3) some crashes on start-up
All that and i like it. Have about 60 wines in it right now after a week of use.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: Nov 22, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kuo-Chen Fang
- © 2012 Pocket Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.