By Gaijin Entertainment
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** NEW YEAR SALE! Get Modern Conflict with 66% discount! ***
Real-time strategies have never been so simple and addictive!
One click to select and second click to send to fight.
Command tanks, helicopters and rockets!
Defeat enemies in 3 modes:
- Choose one of three difficulty levels
- Engage in over 40 missions in four campaigns: America, Russia, China and Avrica
- Use 15 special bonuses including reinforcements, communication interception, air strike
ENDLESS SURVIVAL MODE
- Play endless number on randomly-generated missions with increasing challenge
- Upgrade your 12 strategy skills to prepare for the next fight
- Play 24 special missions in 3 locations (desert, jungle and tundra)
The game supports Game Center (60 achievements and 9 leaderboards).
What this game is
I've enjoyed this game on the ipad and it's just as fun on the Mac.
I don't think the pictures show what the game is and the current description doesn't either…
So here's what it is:
You start out with tanks only, all tank bases are hexagons.
You don't drive, or move or shoot the tanks, you allocate them.
you can only move to a base connected by a line
if your base has say 30 tanks, 1 click takes 15 of them a double click will take them all.
Enemy and Empty bases have a number - you need that many tanks to capture the base.
You see the empty base numbers in the screenshots above - the enemy bases don't show a number until you attack them.
Since you can only move to a base connected by a line, you often need to capture an empty base before moving to the enemy.
You win the level when there are no more enemy bases (It's not necessary to capture any or all of the empty bases)
Farther into the game, you get helecopters which can fly and aren't limited to the connected line rule.
A little farther in and you can start to update bases by making them bigger, adding a defensive gun, etc.
All in all it's a fun game and I feel it's worth the $3.
So I give it 5 stars based on the amount of fun I had vs the price.
I hope this helps!
It's a simple little game. You get bases and you move a number of helicopters and tanks between them to take the enemy's bases. It's not Risk. It's not Call of Duty either. The current price of $1.99 reflects this pretty well, as apposed to a Total War game or something like that, which might be priced at around $40 or some dinky little mobile game priced at $.99, if you get my drift.
The game is not what u think it is! The game is not about shooting other tanks its like the game risk but u waste 1.99 on it!
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
- © 2012 Gaijin Entertainment
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later