CDC Influenza (Flu)
By Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The CDC Influenza application for clinicians and other health care professionals makes it easier than ever to find CDC’s latest recommendations and influenza activity updates on your iPad. The application is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- View updated information on national flu activity
- Find influenza vaccination recommendations endorsed by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Obtain information on diagnosis and treatment of influenza, including antiviral treatment recommendations by CDC and the ACIP
- Obtain information on laboratory testing for influenza
- Find CDC recommendations on influenza infection control
- View videos of CDC subject matter experts discussing influenza topics
- Order official CDC designed print products for posting in the workplace or distributing to patients.
For more information please visit Information for Health Professionals
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed an app crashing issue when upgrading from version 1 to version 2.
- Fixed an issue when sharing from Twitter.
Our tax dollars not at work. This app hasn't been updated since August of 2013. All data and content is outdated. When you open the app it says "Updating Content" with the spinning wheel that never stops and never downloads anything. Waste of time and memory. Would be a valuable resource if they'd keep up with it during the flu season.
I like it
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 18, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.