Bridge Constructor Playground FREE
By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game incl. an extensive tutorial. With no fixed budget, and next to no limitations on building materials, there are almost no limits: you can build and construct to your heart’s desire. Here you are free to do as you please and let the time fly by with creative bridge building. Experienced players will enjoy the challenges of the new badge system: for every bridge there are 5 badges to be won for which you must fulfill certain requirements. For example, building a bridge that can carry no more than a certain load limit. All of this, paired with a bright and friendly look, makes Bridge Constructor Playground an exciting and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.
• 32 Levels
• 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
• Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
• Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
• New badge system for beginners and pros
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
• Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
• Two different stress levels: car and truck
• High score per Level
• Connection to the Game Center with leaderboards and achievements
• Connection to Facebook (Upload screenshots and bridge scores)
What's New in Version 1.2
- crash bug fix bridge1 island2
- Loading times improved
- controls improved (fixed bug that caused panning instead of building)
- improved battery lifetime
- improved performance when building large bridges
- music on/off saved correctly
My 5 year old's review of the game
My daddy lets me play this game whenever I want. Your dad should be able to let you play it whenever you want but not at midnight. And the game is so fun.
Way worth it
One of the few physics puzzlers I keep playing. Simple to play, fun to master. Who doesn't want to build bridges?
Concrete, Wood and Iron Oh My
This game progresses in difficulty quickly but isn't a challenge the point? Talk about stirring up the old grey matter.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2012 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.