Bridge Constructor Playground FREE
By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game incl. an extensive tutorial. With no fixed budget, and next to no limitations on building materials, there are almost no limits: you can build and construct to your heart’s desire. Here you are free to do as you please and let the time fly by with creative bridge building. Experienced players will enjoy the challenges of the new badge system: for every bridge there are 5 badges to be won for which you must fulfill certain requirements. For example, building a bridge that can carry no more than a certain load limit. All of this, paired with a bright and friendly look, makes Bridge Constructor Playground an exciting and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.
• 32 Levels
• 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
• Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
• Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
• New badge system for beginners and pros
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
• Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
• Two different stress levels: car and truck
• High score per Level
• Connection to the Game Center with leaderboards and achievements
• Connection to Facebook (Upload screenshots and bridge scores)
What's New in Version 1.2
- crash bug fix bridge1 island2
- Loading times improved
- controls improved (fixed bug that caused panning instead of building)
- improved battery lifetime
- improved performance when building large bridges
- music on/off saved correctly
Bridge building physics for idiots - AMAZING APP
my four-year-old son and I knew nothing about building bridges. This app allowed us to learn some of the basics that go into building real bridges.... AMAZING! one can see exactly which supports buckle when the design is done poorly. of course, my boy loves to see the cars and trucks fall into the river when we build a poorly constructed bridge; but then we analyze what it is that we did wrong and try to make the new design right in order to achieve the goals and get to the next level. great app; thank you.
Finally on iPad!!
I played this on my Mac-extremely fun, even though I had the demo version, which only gave me the first island.
Now it's iPad, and, if i recall, cheaper to buy the full version?!Thank The Lord! I don't mind the ads, but I don't want to give the creators any ideas! Subtle, but there, that's what we want. Please don't become greedy and make stuff worth money! This is perfect, and no doubt people will eventually upgrade to the paid version. Great game, would recommend this to anyone!
Great Physics Game
Loads of fun for that engineer in you. Enjoy experimenting with different approaches to learn what works best. Different materials have different weights, strengths, and costs. Challenge yourself to build the cheapest bridge that won't collapse or the safest bridge given a budget. Definitely one I recommend.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2012 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.