ControlMyWeight ™ - Calorie Counter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight and keep it off with America’s #1 calorie counter!
ControlMyWeight won’t tell you what to eat. It helps you become aware of your eating habits so you can make the smarter choices that lead to weight control!
CalorieKing’s tools have been recommended by health professionals for 40 years.
NOTE: This app does not sync with calorieking.com memberships.
- Know exactly how much you should eat to reach your weight goal.
- Powered by America’s most accurate food database.
- See yourself progress with motivating charts.
- Quick and easy to use. No Internet required.
- Record how you’re feeling, medication and more.
- See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
- When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
- Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sodium, cholesterol, fiber, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! The problem lies with how much you should eat compared with how much you do eat. Make sure you don’t overeat by using CalorieKing’s ControlMyWeight, the easiest-to-use and most accurate calorie counter available.
For 40 years, CalorieKing’s trusted weight management services and tools have been used and recommended by health professionals. CalorieKing’s founder, dietitian and author Allan Borushek is best known for his annual bestseller ‘The CalorieKing Pocket Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter’, which has sold over 15 million copies.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Access your weight chart directly from the check in screen.
- Easily see how much your weight has changed since you started using the app.
- When adding a custom food you can now enter calories or kilojoules.
Stable, clean design, easy to use! My only request is that they would give you an option to not allow your exercise calories burned to add to the overall calories you still need to eat during the day. I prefer to not eat my exercise calories, so I don't want them rolled in with my daily target.
Solid app, great design
This is a solid, lightning fast app. Minus 2 stars for not having a thorough food database. You can find up to the minute specs on fast food but it's missing the most basic foods like bell peppers. You can use info from salad chains but it really hurts the ability to create your own recipes when you don't have a comprehensive list of raw foods.
Simply enter foods eaten and the app gives you detailed information about your eating habits.
Too many fats, sugars, calories?? With this app you'll always know!! The app is highly detailed and won't disappoint!!
**Please add Fitbit sync**
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.