Tipping Point™ Adventure Game
By Freecloud Design, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* * * LIMITED TIME: BUY TIPPING POINT NOW FOR 33% OFF! * * *
You thought you were going to spend a relaxing evening watching TV…until a mysterious message from a complete stranger launches you into an adventure of epic proportions. As you explore beautiful beaches, lush jungles and even outer space, you fall deeper and deeper into the mystery. A father and son team of inventors were poised to make history when their technology unexpectedly summoned something from out of this world. Suddenly, you find yourself at the center of the discovery that changes everything.
Tipping Point is an immersive, photorealistic adventure game that stimulates both sides of your brain. As you solve a myriad of challenging puzzles, you're rewarded with a satisfying story filled with drama, humor and unexpected plot twists. Original music, lifelike characters, animals and scenery all come together to create a cinematic experience. You can explore the world of Tipping Point at your own pace and use the in-game hint system if you ever get stuck.
- An in-game hint system so you'll never get stuck
- Easy single-finger controls
- 55 photorealistic screens
- Almost 400 unique sound effects
- 12 Original music compositions
- 5 Chapters of puzzles and story
- Ability to create up to 5 player profiles
- Ability to save your game progress
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via LinkShare).
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed a small bug in chapter 5 that caused players to lose the blue key.
Where's the 8 star button? - honest reviews by Marquis
Wow, play a large amount of adventure games and this one takes you, literally and figuratively, to an all new level... make that levels. Thank you Dan Russell-Pinson and your talented crew, this is the future direction of a new league of games. Loyally, Marquis
This game isn't bad for an entry level/ puzzle game. However, I have down graded my rating due to an arcade "mini game" that is required to win to continue, there is no way to skip it. Why is it that developers do not get that most people who look for adventure /puzzle games DO NOT want to play arcade games. Either provide a way to skip or do not include!
Those who are saying this is awesome and fantastic must not have play really good, classic adventure games like Gabriel Knight, Under a Killing Moon, Broken Sword etc.
Gets better as you go forward
I was not too impressed with the first chapter or two, but continued on and discovered the game actually got much better because the puzzles grew more challenging. I also appreciated the hint system. I hope we see more from this developer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 13, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 255 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Freecloud Design, Inc.
- © (c) 2007-2013 Freecloud Design, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.