The Light Camera - Mark I
By Stuck In Customs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live Filters,while you take the shot - ONLY 50,000 COPIES WILL BE SOLD! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT!!
The Light Camera - Mark I is a unique new photo app with real-time "Live View" Filters and Effects before you take the photo. This opens up endless creative possibilities while composing your shot.
- Real-time "Live View" Filters, Effects and Frames
- Finger-drag in circles to adjust intensity and saturation, LIVE.
- Finger-drag to move and re-size effects, light flares, etc.
- Unique menu makes it easy to use the app with one hand
- Supports all versions and sizes of the iPhone and iPad
Real-time "Live View" Filters!
While composing your shot in Camera mode you can select a Filter and adjust its intensity to see what the photo will look like before you take your shot.
- Select from a number of beautiful and creative filters
- Filters can be applied in the "Live View" of camera mode or to an existing image from your photo library
- Easily adjust the intensity of the filter using a circular motion with your finger
- You will never use filters the same way again!
Stretch and Move Effects!
Choose from a collection of cool and fun Effects to add some "pizzazz" to your photo. You can move and stretch the Effect to create something truly unique.
- You'll have a blast choosing from light flares to flames, from to hearts to stars
- Effects can be applied in the "Live View" of camera mode or to an existing image from your photo library
- Have fun moving and stretching the location and shape of the selected Effect
- Every one of your photos will be truly unique!
App design by http://novsun.com
What's New in Version 1.2
-Improved usability of the image effects
-EXIF support added.
Works for me!
I'm not sure why this app is getting so many bad reviews, it works great for me and offers many great effects. And it's handy to frame it without the hassle of closing the camera and then having to pull it out of camera roll and finding a frame. Come on, be fair, give it a chance. Yes, the limit sounds like a TV come on but I didn't find any extra surprises.
I like the app
The effects are cool. There are only a few effects but they look good to me. I haven't had a crash. I don't remember what I paid, so can't say if it was worth the cost.
Kinda like it
Firstly, this app is kinda cool, but is CONSTANTLY crashing when i use the in app camera. When I apply the effects and try to save - crash! Lost photo. It would really be nice if you apply more than one effect. Fix these issues and i'll give it 4 1/2 stars.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 27, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SIC Media
- © SIC Media, LLC 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.