Symmetry Exercises for Kids - Brain training for young children with color grid drawing
By Alexandre Minard
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With a sheet of paper, a grid and a template, your children will be able to draw more than 120 drawings (60 on the iPhone).
Copying a drawing is not as easy as you think, it takes a lot of concentration and attention to the children.
While playing copying the templates, your children will exercise their observation and their logical skills with the game modes "copy", "move" and "symmetries", with 2 levels of difficulty (only one on iPhone).
- More than 120 templates (60 on iPhone)
- 2 difficulty levels to suit all children (1 on iPhone)
- 5 game modes: COPY - MOVE - VERTICAL SYMMETRY - SYMMETRY HORIZONTAL - FREE DRAWING
- free drawing mode allows children to express themselves freely
- right or left handed mode is available for the VERTICAL SYMMETRY game mode
- Print all templates and drawings easily with several print options
- Designed for iPad, iPad HD, iPhone, iPhone HD, iPhone 5
With this application, your children will have fun and will surprise you.
This iPhone/iPad game is part of your "Learning is fun" educational game collection. Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/learning/ipad.html or http://ar-entertainment.net/learning/
What's New in Version 2.3
Fix bug in iOS 7
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Alexandre Minard
- © AR Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.