Your beautiful and simple grocery list. Try it out now - it's free!
Bring! helps already over 2 million people around the world to plan and manage their grocery shopping. Thanks to the user-friendly shopping list and clever sharing functions, all people in the household are always aware of what needs to be bought. This way, you save a lot of time and money while shopping. Try it out now - it's completely free!
Bring! won «Best of Apple Watch 2015» and was featured many times by Apple. In addition, Bring! is recommended by Gizmodo, MacWorld, TechCrunch and many more.
The most important features of Bring! are:
- Create and share your shopping lists with your family, colleagues or friends
- Templates for all shopping lists you need - for your home, office, club or for holidays with friends
- Bring! is optimized for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch and is available for other mobile platforms
- Add product photos to the items on the shopping list, so you always buy the right brand
- Send clever, ready-made messages to inform your contacts that you are going shopping or have changed the list
- Manage your recipes and import new recipes on your iPad by drag & drop
- The Bring! catalog includes several hundred articles. If something is missing, you can add articles yourself
The Bring! Shopping list can be downloaded and used free of charge. If you have feedback for us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply clever shopping with Bring!
iMessage Stickers – Chili on fire ... dancing Broccoli ... send the new funny Bring! stickers to your friends with iMessage.
If you like Bring! please tell your friends and rate us in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Grocery shopping has never been easier.
My fiancé and I were using GroceryIQ, and the reason for the switch was so he could use a grocery list on his smart watch. I was skeptical of both the reason for switching (!?!?) and this new app, but was willing to give it a try. It’s been a pleasant surprise!
The interface is cleaner, the interactions intentionally designed, making it fun as well as functional. The list is replaced with icons instead of text, and changes the shopping list into a bingo card like table for you to click through. You can customize items and lists, and there is still groupings per aisle/section. I like the Inspiration feature, which has recipes which you can simply add all items to your list. You can add your own recipes too, another plus.
Only drawback ( which could easily be fixed in a future update) would be that recipes show up in metrics. Not a dealbreaker, but choice of units would be nice
Love this app!
I love this app. The functionality and ease of use is near perfection! I would like to be able to add multiple varieties of the same item without having to create an item and change the icon. For instance, if I wanted to add two kinds of Cereal to a list, Frosted Flakes and Honey Nut Cheerios, I could add one as Cereal with a descriptor of Frosted Flakes, but I would be unable to add Cereal with a descriptor of Honey Nut Cheerios as it would remove the original Cereal and replace its descriptor. I noticed this originally when trying to add two different kinds of Milk, 2% and Lactose Free. As a workaround, I have been creating the items manually and changing the icons, but I must title them something different to achieve this effect. I love the app, and for the sake of organization, it would be great to see this added. Thanks!
- Bring! Labs AG
- 136.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bring! Labs AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.