By Social Quantum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 city-builder game in more than 20 countries with over 10M downloads! One million people play every day!
Manage finances and design and develop the primary infrastructure of your own city:
* railway stations
* oil and gas mining
* wind, solar and atomic power plants
Regular content updates and city events will add excitement to the life of your Megapolis. Trade materials and build alliances with your neighbors. Challenge your friends to see who can create the most alluring and successful city.
* Awesomely realistic 3D graphics
* World-famous architecture from ancient to modern times
* More than 700 buildings and sites with hundreds of construction materials
* Cooperate with your neighbors
* Expand your city over land and sea
* Challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
What's New in Version 1.71.2031
- An error leading to poor responsiveness when the player has a large number of neighbors and uses materials from the gift window has been fixed.
- An error that caused the game to crash when posting events to Facebook has been fixed.
Next Update Should Have
1. Make it so that a player can send messages to other players. "I'd love to be able to compliment or help my friends out."
2. Have an option in the game in which you can only see the foundations of tall buildings.
3. Allow a player to befriend an unlimited amount of friends so that one can receive gifts more quickly.
4. The creators of the game have done a good job in creating new territories and i appreciate it but instead of having to change the way for getting expansions into buying them using coins, it would really make a lot of people happy if you set up the game so that documents could be more obtainable.
5. I'm a level 59, and i've been playing for about a year and a half and have been managing without spending any real money. To be honest, there are only two things that I really hate about this game. First, is that I can only switch my buildings two ways, making it incredibly hard to create a beautiful city. Secondly, I really hate the fact that there is only one way to view the city. I'd like to be able to see the city from angles and it would be super cool there was an option in which a player could view a city from ground level.
Could be fun but slooow
This game could be a lot of fun. The developers have clearly put a lot into it. But like all of this genre, game play is excruciatingly slow unless you're willing to sink lots of dollars to buy megabucks, coins and such items to progress. You have to keep checking on it and clicking icons to collect your coins or population. And heaven forbid that you should sleep more than 3 hours a night without checking your game or you risk having a factory's product expire and losing your investment. So, at least early on (I'm 6 days into it) play ends up being 3 minutes at a time to try to progress the play, checked no less than hourly (all day without risking factory expiration,) and jumping to another game to play something. The game is slow to start, so the 3 minutes of play at a time takes half a minute or so to start each time you return focus. I do not know whether dumping $20 or so will get you going enough to allow constant play. I'm going to delete the game. Too aggravating unless you want to invest real bucks. How much I can't gauge; I don't want to risk $2 only to find out I jump forward for a while then hit the 3 minute game play cycle again. Those who rate this fun - please tell us how much money you had to dump in to get to fun. Thanks.
Not just another Simcity clone
Iv been hooked on this game for a year, and have gotten quite a bit of enjoyment in seeing my small town grow into something that is uniquely mine. It all depends on what I decide to spend days building and getting parts for, and it's that micromanagement that makes it addicting.
That being said, the reason iv come here to write a review is because iv run into a glitch that should probably be fixed.. Iv been working on the Rocky Mountains area, and ever since I upgraded the downhill ski slope, it crashes every time I navigate to that area.. so I haven't even been able to see what the finished product looks like. Im on an iPhone 3GS, so I don't know if it's not happening on other devices, but I'm hoping it gets fixed in the next update.
Other than that, keep adding stuff, and lay off the popups with deals that cost bucks.. I doubt anyone is actually interested in spending 100$ to finish something and get some in-game bucks. It's so outrageous that its laughable..
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 1.71.2031
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Quantum Ltd
- © Social Quantum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 megabucks$1.99
- 100 megabucks$9.99
- 30 megabucks$4.99
- Pack 1 FB$19.99
- 3 megabucks$0.99
- 250 megabucks$19.99
- 100 Megabucks + bonus$9.99
- Pack 2 FB$49.99
- 10 Megabucks + bonus$1.99
- 30 Megabucks + bonus$4.99