All Password in One - Password Safe
By Asif Khalyani
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Can't You Remember All the Passwords ? This App Helps you to Save all the Password and URL of the site. ★★★★★
You can Save Multiple Passwords in the App
★★★★★ Features ★★★★★
✓ Easy to Use
✓ App is Secured Master One Master Password
✓ Can Open Website from the App itself
1. Open the App
2. Welcome Screen and then input screen opens. Left side Settings icon and right side "+" - ADD - icon. No data.
3. I clicked on Settings.
Default selection for Passcode Lock - OFF. I turned it on. Directed to Enter Passcode Screen. Entered Passcode. Asked to confirm, which I did. Redirected to Settings Menu.
4. Exited Settings screen by clicking Left arrow.
5. Redirected to input screen.
6. Clicked on "+" icon.
7. Entered details - changed the icon, entered details - Title, ID/UserName, Password, etc. AND CLICKED ON SAVE. Data appears on input screen.
8. Exited App by clicking Home button.
9. Restarted App by clicking on icon.
10. Directed to Enter Passcode screen. Entered passcode.
11. Directed to input screen.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Resolved Issue for Saving Data
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Asif Khalyani
- © 2012 iPhoneHub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.